Federico Chiesa (21 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Out of everyone I know in my town, such as friends, neighbors, acquaintances, et cetera... only one single child of their own play or played American football. Just one. The rest of the kids play sawker, with a couple also playing ice hockey. I live in a relatively small suburban town, and even here we have people of different backgrounds, upbringings, whatever. The common theme is that the kids play sawker. Even had a couple American Dybala fans who went to train with San Lorenzo U-18's in Argentina the last couple years. Baseball? What the fuck is that shit? My cousin who's older than me has a son and he's obsessed with Chelsea, so now they go to matches in London a couple times a year. They couldn't give a shit about the Bears in their home town.

It's all sawker, muh dudes. It only takes investment and $$$ and MLS becomes better than redneck land Italia where kids are taught to chew garlic and defend like Bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

If our "coach" doesn't want Chiesa, we would gladly take him on DC United.
You guys are lightyears behind brother

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this will be his 4th season in here. what has he accomplished? nothing.

by comparison:
pogba in his 4th season had won multiple league titles, best yougnster in world title, scored imporant goals to win said titles, wen to CL final. was a vital key player.

dybala by his 4th season: won multiple titles, scored important goals to win said titles, went to cl final. was a vital key player.

chiesa: scored a goal vs milan once. hehe

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
this will be his 4th season in here. what has he accomplished? nothing.

by comparison:
pogba in his 4th season had won multiple league titles, best yougnster in world title, scored imporant goals to win said titles, wen to CL final. was a vital key player.

dybala by his 4th season: won multiple titles, scored important goals to win said titles, went to cl final. was a vital key player.

chiesa: scored a goal vs milan once. hehe
Rare, never before seen footage of Lion of Tuz fame uncovered:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)