Federico Chiesa (43 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Corierre is Milan based news right ? They spreading this kind of news to unsettled our players and teams. Undervalue our players.
'Juve consider 60m for Chiesa' , 'Chiesa ask 8m for extension'.. They really create negative news for Juve
Corriere Di Trigoria lol

It’s Rome based and is partial to Roma/Lazio and also Napoli too. They’re editor Ivan Zazzaroni is a cunt who obviously hates Juventus. Was on Dancing With The Stars in Italy lol.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Removing my feelings towards Chiesa (as we all like him) - Chiesa could fetch around 60M-80M.
Chiesa isnt a player that is always on the field nor has amazing stats to back him up (although we all know he is a great player).
Financially speaking - It would definitely be a good move to cash on him due to the fact he isnt as important as some here are saying (numbers and appearances).
Formation wise - It all depends on how we play - Considering our defensive stance - It would be better for both Juve and Chiesa to depart.
Replacement? Depends on formation 3-5-2 means we dont really need a replacement on the wings but rather as a forward (considering Parisi and Weah are possible WBs)
4-3-3 we would need a winger
4-3-1-2 or similar formation means we focus on the middle which means SMS could give us more than Chiesa can give us.

As for Chiesa himself - Going to Liverpool could make him Salah 2.0 as they are way more of an attacking side than Juve.

In other words as much as I like Chiesa selling him could actually make sense.

As for Vlahovic - He has a year and a half on his side and didnt show what we need. He is still a great player but he isnt showing it here so a sale would definitely be good for us.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Every team in europe where they play attacking football, Fede would play in starting 11. Yes he is strugling after injury but he is getting better every match. Unfortunately under this peace of shit of a coach he and others are worthless.

I would sell him only for 100mil and not 1euro less. Fuck england!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Letting go of the star player in a decent age that is Italian because the manager keeps playing him out of position in a 9-0-2 system.

Let's sell Fagioli because we rarely keep possession. Let's sell Vlahovic because we are rarely in attack anyway. Just sign some +200cm dude from serie D to target our jihadballs toward. Hopefully our attacks, consisting of crosses 30+ meters away from, will start working unless the opposition figures out that we have one striker in their box and they have usually three CBs running circles around him and gets protected by the rest of the team. In fact, let's just sell all our attacking options. None has any numbers and why bother signing anyone, they won't get great numbers. Let's just hope the only one with decent numbers, Kostic, by fluke scores from a cross that the defenders flick into their own net.

We had Dybala, didn't work. Gave him ADM, got worse. Allegri deserves credit for sure, it was a very difficult year for him but even at full strength I doubt the points we gathered would be substantially higher. We would still grind out games, win maybe a few more but loose less.

Giuntuli. Whatever you do, don't listen to Allegri. Don't follow up on any of his suggestions. Build your own team and then use the rest of the year to convince the hierarchy to kick out Allegri. We finally have some momentum we kids looking towards us as a possible destination because you actually get playing time here. Next step is to play decent football so not all of them want to leave once they come because it's dull as f*** to play here.

Chiesa may not be a decisive players in terms of numbers but he has X factor. Works hard (so the rest of the team doesn't need to carry him) and can take on his man. It's the coach and output from others that is flawed. If Giuntuli sells him I will be sad but really hope it's not based on the pragmatism to align with the coach (because the coach is can't manage the equipment) but because he has the nose for signing a cheaper alternative which is equally good. Wingers are tricky though.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Removing my feelings towards Chiesa (as we all like him) - Chiesa could fetch around 60M-80M.
Chiesa isnt a player that is always on the field nor has amazing stats to back him up (although we all know he is a great player).
Financially speaking - It would definitely be a good move to cash on him due to the fact he isnt as important as some here are saying (numbers and appearances).
Formation wise - It all depends on how we play - Considering our defensive stance - It would be better for both Juve and Chiesa to depart.
Replacement? Depends on formation 3-5-2 means we dont really need a replacement on the wings but rather as a forward (considering Parisi and Weah are possible WBs)
4-3-3 we would need a winger
4-3-1-2 or similar formation means we focus on the middle which means SMS could give us more than Chiesa can give us.

As for Chiesa himself - Going to Liverpool could make him Salah 2.0 as they are way more of an attacking side than Juve.

In other words as much as I like Chiesa selling him could actually make sense.

As for Vlahovic - He has a year and a half on his side and didnt show what we need. He is still a great player but he isnt showing it here so a sale would definitely be good for us.

You really took "cope harder" to heart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 23)