Federico Chiesa (37 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
its Allegri or Chiesa - the choice is very simple - Allegri will cost you 42m to get right of him, where Chiesa will bring you 40-50m in cash! As business operation - of course 10/10 I will sell Chiesa because 1) doesn`t fit the idiot tactic; 2) average form 3)we don`t know if he will bring back his form with 352 4)next year - he will have 1y remaining in his contract. So if selling Chiesa meant Dusan is staying - i beleive we will choose Chiesa going and will get Zaniollo (who is more versatile)
If its just a business operation, sell everyone we can and play youngins we can sell later. Give a call to Mendes and South American traffickers we want to be the next Porto and Benfica

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Actually in this case I wouldn't renew him. There are 2 possibilities:

-he doesn't play well, it was good not to renew.

-he plays well, which would must likely translate to team success in which case it's easier to keep him and even if we are to sell him next summer we would get at least the amount we would this summer(underwhelming year)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If this club is stupid enough to renew sandro and keep allegri, not renewing chiesa is just downright dumb as fuck especially if the club sees chiesa as the future of this club, then start treating him like the future. That means getting rid of allegri and hire a half modern manager who actually appreciates modern wingers.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It will never work with Chiesa under Allegri. Its not only about using a 4-3-3 formation and not a 3-5-2. You also need to play 2 wingers to stretch the defense and create space for Chiesa to be at his best on the wing but we all know Allegri is a coward who will use Rabiot or something on the other flank to balance the team because in Allegri's mind he needs at least 10 players who stay back on defense.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

-he plays well, which would must likely translate to team success in which case it's easier to keep him and even if we are to sell him next summer we would get at least the amount we would this summer(underwhelming year)
Two possible problems:
the coach and the project sucks, so he doesnt want to renew even if he does well individually and forces his way out or runs the contract down;
he doesnt play well in a fucked up set-up and goes for peanuts.

Id let him go if we get a good proposal close to what we paid initially. If we cant get that, keep and try to renew. He hasnt been back to his best, but I doubt he's done as a top level player

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It will never work with Chiesa under Allegri. Its not only about using a 4-3-3 formation and not a 3-5-2. You also need to play 2 wingers to stretch the defense and create space for Chiesa to be at his best on the wing but we all know Allegri is a coward who will use Rabiot or something on the other flank to balance the team because in Allegri's mind he needs at least 10 players who stay back on defense.
Correct, thus why Allegri was hell bent on using him as striker. If he uses a 433 its gonna be something stupid like Kostic and Weah on the flank because it's supposedly "safer".

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Of course. Anyone showing any signs of pushing the ball forward is going against the jihad mentality.

Iling will be next.

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason I wouldn’t renew is for being unsure whether this post injury Chiesa will ever reach his initial potential. It’s a risk for sure.

But then again he is one of the very few players we have that can actually take on defenders. If we sell you know the terrorist won’t ask for a player with those set of skills. We’ll be stuck with another average Italien who will just do what the mister wants.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)