Federico Chiesa (19 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
But, we rate players internally by language. Native German speakers always get preference, or are rated at 1 year to sit into the team, or a "1." Players who have played in a German league but do not understand the language fully, 2, I'm pretty sure we rate Cyrillic Languages, Asian Languages, Spain, Portugal, Italy as 3 or 4. That's why Cuisance, Costa, Sarr, Shaquiri, Breno, Toni, Robben, Sane, and Mane all had different expectations and years to "form" or seat into the Squad.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Basque players tend to seat very quickly with us, Xabi, Javi, and Lizarazu all picked up the language extremely quickly. I think Thiago may have translated for Javi for a time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
1f1ec_1f1e7.png
Chiesa’s agent has informed Juventus that for the renewal beyond 2025 he is expecting a salary of at least 8M€/season to align with the top of the squad, as promised upon arrival in Turin. The club does not intend to guarantee a similar salary and evaluates offers in the market.

our own fault, we have spoilt these players.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
IF this is true, he can go partner up with Dybala at Roma.

I'm tired of Charity FC giving fat contracts to underperforming players.

He's been out with a major injury and sucks ever since coming back (which was to be expected, but still) and instead of laying his sole focus on getting in shape again, he asks for a bigger paycheck?

Just no.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Its not the right time for us and him (he showed half of what he wants as salary since his recovery) for Chiesa and his agent to squeeze us! I assumed he is unhappy of Allegri staying at least one more season and wants to leave/make us pay for that. Looking it from sporting aspect - he is not our best player anymore and we can easily fill the his 2-3 goals and 3-4 assist this season.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
IF this is true, he can go partner up with Dybala at Roma.

I'm tired of Charity FC giving fat contracts to underperforming players.

He's been out with a major injury and sucks ever since coming back (which was to be expected, but still) and instead of laying his sole focus on getting in shape again, he asks for a bigger paycheck?

Just no.
Modern footballers

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He wasn't, which is why he was given a lot of time to adapt, but I recall someone translating for him on the team, I just can't remember who it was. Ribery had Daniel Van Buyten translate for him for about three years. :lol:
Had to revisit this classic clip :lol: :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ, if last season was Chiesa playing well, imagine how bad we'll have it with "problems" next season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
As mentioned if it’s true we should def sell this summer. He had one good season followed by two horror seasons. Yes major injury and all but we don’t know how he will perform next season and he showed nothing to justify 8 mil.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
A
1f1ec_1f1e7.png
Chiesa’s agent has informed Juventus that for the renewal beyond 2025 he is expecting a salary of at least 8M€/season to align with the top of the squad

our own fault, we have spoilt these players.
Bingo 110% our own misdoing.

Yes it’s so great getting so many players on free transfers. No it isn’t. when you have players seeing inferior players getting more money than them. It boggles my mind a team worth billions has such bad management.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
A

Bingo 110% our own misdoing.

Yes it’s so great getting so many players on free transfers. No it isn’t. when you have players seeing inferior players getting more money than them. It boggles my mind a team worth billions has such bad management.
If you have shown fuck all for two years straight and are at fault for crashing out of the EL semi final a bit self reflection would also be good.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)