Federico Chiesa (32 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Talk about sensationalism. He said nothing remotely close to what this tweet implies

The quote "Per il mio finale di stagione sono contento per il gol di stasera e dipende dalla Roma ma speravo di aver aiutato la squadra ad entrare in Europa League. Noi saremmo in Champions League ma abbiamo dovuto pensare ad altro. Il nostro campionato lo abbiamo fatto ma con la penalizzazione ci siamo giocati altro stasera. E' stato un rientro difficile dopo l'infortunio, ci ho messo 10 mesi e non è stato facile, ora pensiamo alla nazionale e poi a tornare qua e far bene. Vediamo come finisce stasera, poi penserò a far bene in Nazionale"

"[...] we would be in champions league but had to think about something else. We played the championship with the penalty, tonight we played for something else tonight (instead of CL). [...]Now let's think of the national team and then of returning here and do well. Let's see how tonight ends, then I'll think of doing well for the national team"

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He'll become an integral part of Bayerns 2024 CL-winning team.

Meanwhile.. in Juve. Allegri: ' We have improved from last year with a 5th place.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He is at a point in his career where a move to Bayern or something else would make totally sense. If he stays here it is because his heart is with us. This club is in shambles and a top player like Chiesa must think about his situation right now. If I was Chiesa I would base my decision on the coach. If Juventus continues with Allegri, I would move on.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He is at a point in his career where a move to Bayern or something else would make totally sense. If he stays here it is because his heart is with us. This club is in shambles and a top player like Chiesa must think about his situation right now. If I was Chiesa I would base my decision on the coach. If Juventus continues with Allegri, I would move on.
Bayern apparently wanna get rid of one or two of their wingers, and Chiesa wouldn't bench a single one of them.

I love Chiesa, but he is in no way playing like he's too big for us since coming back from his injury. He's in shambles just like Jj, so it's a perfect fit really. Fingers crossed both get back to their best together and rather quick.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Bayern apparently wanna get rid of one or two of their wingers, and Chiesa wouldn't bench a single one of them.

I love Chiesa, but he is in no way playing like he's too big for us since coming back from his injury. He's in shambles just like Jj, so it's a perfect fit really. Fingers crossed both get back to their best together and rather quick.
Well yeah what you’re saying is true, but top clubs would line up for 50/60m without any doubts. But he didn’t outgrow the club indeed

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
We don't need him to play long balls to Llorente, I mean Morata, I mean Mandzukic, I mean Pipita, I mean Ronaldo, I mean Vlahovic, I mean [insert "Petagna"].

This season was wasted. Next season will get wasted. I don't think we will start to return until after Allegri leaves and we can start building a new future without him.

Solution: Sell everyone we can make money from. Sign all kids we can get hold of. Let them grow for two years and keep the budget minimal. Use the saved up money to start building the new future.

If Allegri comes to senses and decides to leave. Keep Chiesa, no doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)