Federico Chiesa (24 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bear with the copium, but what if this injury puts more pressure on mgmt to invest into the team asap and wards off interest on chiesa this summer, this still could be a good thing long term.
I think we're getting one player in January surely because of this. But my fear is that we're broke and we'll sign some shit player.

Google says - 6 to 9 months recovery time.
I think Zaniolo recovered in like 5-6 months. 9 months can't be correct, no? I think ACL is treated differently than before and recovery is quicker.

But yeah.... this fucking sucks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fucking devastating for us. Seriously compromising our already small hopes of the top 4. I just hope he has a great recovery and he can return to being a decisive player for us again.

Surely we need to sign someone now. Given how wasteful we are upfront and with one of our two best players out of action for a very long time…needs to happen.
Arrivabene:Our 80 percent squad consists of International players all over the world.We are competing in all competitions.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think we're getting one player in January surely because of this. But my fear is that we're broke and we'll sign some shit player.

I think Zaniolo recovered in like 5-6 months. 9 months can't be correct, no? I think ACL is treated differently than before and recovery is quicker.

But yeah.... this fucking sucks.
9 months is the best and safest time frame. Anything under is a rush. You can speed up the muscle recovery but not the tendon-to-ligament transformation. Returning before the 9 months makes the chance of damaging or rerupturing much much higher.

BUT football clubs (and therefor their doctors) often put pressure on an early return.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
During yesterday's match, Federico Chiesa felt a blunt trauma sprain to his left knee. The diagnostic tests performed this morning at J|Medical revealed an injury of the anterior cruciate ligament. It will be necessary for the player to undergo surgery in the next few days.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What luck we and Italy have in general though, crazy.

I wonder if his position will change at all when we returns, maybe he will learn how to reserve energy a bit more. Play more as a forward. Forza Fede

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)