Federico Chiesa (20 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Allegri wasn't even on the sidelines so it can't exactly be his fault. The injury incurred could have happened to anyone tbh. Just like demiral as far as I know he had no history of ACL injuries before playing for us yet it happened.
Dude just because they are on the stand doesn't mean they aren't coaching. I've seen like dozens of times, even in Italy, that coaches speak with assistants with the phone. It's all their instructions. It can happen to anyone, yes, but surely isn't medicals fault he wasn't subbed when Chiesa fell for the first time you could literally see he's not fit to continue.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Imo Allegri is definitely to be blamed here. It has nothing to do with our medical team at all.
the medical team gives the green light to every player. but let's blame allegri for starting him.
the medical team examined chiesa after he got a knock from maitland-niles. but let's blame allegri for letting him return on the pitch.

i thought coaches make tactical decisions, not medical ones. thanks for educating me.

bjerknes said that allegri deserves zero credit for yesterday's win. now you're saying that he's to blame for a player's injury. things you learn on tuz.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
the medical team gives the green light to every player. but let's blame allegri for starting him.
the medical team examined chiesa after he got a knock from maitland-niles. but let's blame allegri for letting him return on the pitch.

i thought coaches make tactical decisions, not medical ones. thanks for educating me.

bjerknes said that allegri deserves zero credit for yesterday's win. now you're saying that he's to blame for a player's injury. things you learn on tuz.
Well, I never said Allegri doesn't deserve credit. It was a huge come back, good subs, it was surely his move that granted us points.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
This just sucks on every level. I'm close to taking a 1-2 year break from this shitty sport. Future already didn't look bright for Juve before this, now it is even worse.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

He just back from injury and play 2 matches in 5 days. He shouldn't have played in this Roma match. Its a worst scenario for us with him injured

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking devastating for us. Seriously compromising our already small hopes of the top 4. I just hope he has a great recovery and he can return to being a decisive player for us again.

Surely we need to sign someone now. Given how wasteful we are upfront and with one of our two best players out of action for a very long time…needs to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)