Federico Chiesa (51 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
12 goals and 9 assists for his first season (so far).

Absolutely amazing. But not just numbers, I love how he always goes balls deep. Doesn't matter if it's Genoa or Barcelona, you can always count on him giving 110% and I love it.
Honestly think that with two top CMs and a top LB to replace Sandro, a front 3 of Ronaldo-Morata-Chiesa would be beastly. Ronaldo would probably bang in his 40 goals with that support. Morata has his 17 goals-12 assists which is great production. Chiesa has 12 goals-9 assists and that will probably improve for next year. Use that front 3 next year so we don’t have to spend money on a starting striker, and fix midfield and left back. Then let Morata and Ronaldo go and go all-in for Haaland or someone similar level in summer 2022 to pair with Chiesa.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Honestly think that with two top CMs and a top LB to replace Sandro, a front 3 of Ronaldo-Morata-Chiesa would be beastly. Ronaldo would probably bang in his 40 goals with that support. Morata has his 17 goals-12 assists which is great production. Chiesa has 12 goals-9 assists and that will probably improve for next year. Use that front 3 next year so we don’t have to spend money on a starting striker, and fix midfield and left back. Then let Morata and Ronaldo go and go all-in for Haaland or someone similar level in summer 2022 to pair with Chiesa.
Yeah, I like that trio. However, for some reason I think we won't use that trio much next season because we'll give fair share of minutes to Kulusevski. To me it seems like we'll use 4-4-2 next season.

I'm also kinda worried about bench for the forward trio.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, I like that trio. However, for some reason I think we won't use that trio much next season because we'll give fair share of minutes to Kulusevski. To me it seems like we'll use 4-4-2 next season.

I'm also kinda worried about bench for the forward trio.
Yeah. If we use 4-4-2 we have no bench. I think that formation suits Dybala best, because it allows him to be a support striker a la Del Piero and play in the box alongside a proper forward to make space for him, but we don’t have anywhere near the depth required of forwards or wingers/wide mids to play it. We’d have to invest in back ups for Chiesa and Kulu, as well as for Ronaldo and Dybala/Morata (assuming we keep only one). As well as dealing with midfield and leftback.

Kulu could instead be first rotation for both wide positions of 4-3-3, which would allow us to give Ronaldo proper rest next year. And when Morata is in shit form we could also play Kulu-Ronaldo-Chiesa up front. It would also mean we’d probably only need 1-2 backup signings at forward positions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I got something even better - The SL :love:
I got something for you, clubs with 30+ trophies in the top 5 leagues (plus Portugal and Netherlands).

Real Madrid 90
Barcelona 87
Benfica 80
Bayern 78
Porto 77
Ajax 74
Juventus 71
Manchester United 66
Liverpool 63
Milan 48
Sporting 47
Arsenal 46
PSV 46
Paris SG 42
Inter 38
Feyenoord 36
Atletico 30

Only official UEFA/FIFA/National FA trophies counted. Chelsea next in line with 29 and a FA Cup final ahead. We have to invite Ajax, Porto and Benfica into the SL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)