Federico Chiesa (13 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Surely best signing since Pogba? Or Dybala?
Yep. Best and most exciting since those two great talents

And he’s Italian, so you know he’ll stay here for as long as possible. That’s why we must always secure the best Italian talents as soon possible. Still so cut up about not signing Barella when we had the chance...

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I hated this transfer when it happened. I thought it was completely useless to sign him when we already had Berna/Cuadrado/Kulusevski and Costa for that RW position and I didn't see his Fiorentina performances as anything special, so I expected another Berna 2.0 except less handsome and more expensive. Boy was I totally wrong, kid has been the player of the season for me and shown balls when players like Ronaldo have failed to show up. A real warrior that embodies that "fino alla fine" mentality.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its impossible to dislike him. Yes, he can mess up on occassion but hes having a brilliant season so far and he is embodiment of Juve's somewhat forgotten never die attitude.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
12 goals and 9 assists for his first season (so far).

Absolutely amazing. But not just numbers, I love how he always goes balls deep. Doesn't matter if it's Genoa or Barcelona, you can always count on him giving 110% and I love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)