Federico Chiesa (19 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
@Robee 2 games with barely training with the squad and already involved in both goals but hey he is worse than berna aint he ?:lol2:
Said no one ever. But he did a nice move, gave a 5m pass and the ball was touched by another 4 players because it was a goal. I'll give him that involvement.

Good game from him today.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You said he was worse than berna last summer and dont make me bring up your post.:gum:
Feel free to bring it up to see the use 'cause I see I said in May he could be an interesting option. I even put him on my fantasy team...

But he's also 50% more expensive in a crisis situation so he has lots to prove and not exactly against Crotone or Kyiv. But as I said; I'd love to see him do that.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So versatile, direct and energetic. Not the fanciest at times but the guy can makes things happen out of nowhere. Sometimes through skill, sometimes through persistence. He is effective in a way which we don't really have from other players.

Always knew this guy had the potential to be immense for us.

The past few seasons we've often seen a slow impotent passing game in the final 3rd. I feel his unpredictability can change the tempo of situation like that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its nice to know we have this guy to play on left and rest Ronaldo, he will just run at RBs all game until they have to double or triple team.

But he is better on the right, more creative because he go to byline and cross much more.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good game. Love his hustle. Always willing to dribble and take his man on, doesn’t always come off, but his endeavour lead to a very good chance for us in the first half and pretty much directly to Morata’s first goal.

Don’t listen to the haters. He plays NOTHING like Berna. He’s like a high-end, luxury version of Simone Pepe. And I say that as a compliment.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, always like when our attackers are direct.

Overcomplicated things at times but when playing as a winger I'd prefer him trying things and it not always working than Bernadeschi's ultra conservative going backwards.

Seemed to have less defensive responsibilities which suited him far better than against Crotone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)