Federico Chiesa (25 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So versatile, direct and energetic. Not the fanciest at times but the guy can makes things happen out of nowhere. Sometimes through skill, sometimes through persistence. He is effective in a way which we don't really have from other players.

Always knew this guy had the potential to be immense for us.

The past few seasons we've often seen a slow impotent passing game in the final 3rd. I feel his unpredictability can change the tempo of situation like that.
Same here. Some were so against him because he supposedly was the twin brother of berna... but man.,.. if you have followed him this last 2 years... i dont know where they get that from.

The guy is super grinta and what i love about him is that he always tries and tries to dribble his man and make something happen. Most of the times things doesnt happen but This directness was sooooo needed.

Now i really want to ask... why the fuck people were soo against this signing?

The guy is a machine

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Same here. Some were so against him because he supposedly was the twin brother of berna... but man.,.. if you have followed him this last 2 years... i dont know where they get that from.

The guy is super grinta and what i love about him is that he always tries and tries to dribble his man and make something happen. Most of the times things doesnt happen but This directness was sooooo needed.

Now i really want to ask... why the fuck people were soo against this signing?

The guy is a machine
Probably because his numbers weren't that impressive.
But that doesn't matter because he is like Costa- he brings that X-factor to the team that can't be quantified in goals/assists.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Probably because his numbers weren't that impressive.
But that doesn't matter because he is like Costa- he brings that X-factor to the team that can't be quantified in goals/assists.
Are there even so many who were against signing him? Concerned about the price maybe, but against the guy himself?

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
I honestly can’t wait to see him with Ronaldo on the field. Especially the meltdown that’s going to follow the first time Chiesa over dribbles and doesn’t pass Ronaldo the ball :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 14)