Federico Chiesa (56 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Di Fagzio just mad we got one of the best coaches in Europe right now so he makes this shit up.
While I do appreciate Motta - He has done nothing yet to be called one of Europe`s finest.

On paper he did 1 amazing thing (1 season) - Im obviously talking about Bologna and this season. Dont get me wrong - I love that we get him but he has yet to earn himself the honor to be called one of Europe`s finest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
"Thiago Motta doesn’t see Chiesa as part of his starting XI and isn’t a fan of him". [Di Marzio]

:lol: di marzio is full of shit.
The anti juve propaganda wheel already in motion, not wasting any time in doing everything they can to turn fans against the new coach… who better to mention that he doesn’t like if not Chiesa who is a fans favorite lol

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The Chiesa rumours make absolutely no sense to me. I think some journalist overheard that Motta didn't like the top striker in Juve and they though about Chiesa, but in reality Motta meant Vlahovic. I am 100% sure Motta would rather have Chiesa than Vlahovic. I have studied his tactics and Chiesa fits like a glove

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
The Chiesa rumours make absolutely no sense to me. I think some journalist overheard that Motta didn't like the top striker in Juve and they though about Chiesa, but in reality Motta meant Vlahovic. I am 100% sure Motta would rather have Chiesa than Vlahovic. I have studied his tactics and Chiesa fits like a glove
why would he not like Dusan?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
why would he not like Dusan?
Dusan is great at running deep and being set up by traditional wingers. He is a natural goalscorer with top finishing.
But he is not a great hold up player. He is not great in small areas. He is not great at serving inverted wingers or midfielders with perfect passes. And this is exactly the difference between Vlahovic and someone like Zirkzee. Vlahovic is a pure finisher, Cavani poacher style. Motta has developed Zirkzee to be much more of a playmaker, providing assists and helps the team move the ball around. Motta's system is the system with top 3 LEAST crosses in Serie A. The wingers and fullbacks rarely make crosses for the targetman and instead try and pass the ball into dangerous areas. So Vlahovic is not the right profile. If you add the performances of Vlahovic this season, I for one does not believe he is worth the bucks we pay him. How many times has he come off and Milik has played a better game with the 20 minutes he got? Maybe Motta will make changes to the system in order to make Vlahovic work, but I doubt that is his preferred option and I think he would pick Zirkzee any day.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
I think Jj want to sell him to fund other players for Motta. Let be honest he's the easiest to sell.
They put the word out so the the fans dont make fuss when he leaves.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
jj and bologna attackers compared. only league stats, per90, focused on some defensive metrics. jj players have a handicap in most stats that are related to possession (like number of touches, passes, etc) so without context these won't give the full picture of course. still, funny how saelemaekers is the best of the bunch in many of these

Clipboard_05-27-2024_01.jpg

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I think Jj want to sell him to fund other players for Motta. Let be honest he's the easiest to sell.
They put the word out so the the fans dont make fuss when he leaves.
Could be. And he would be replaceable for sure. Everyone are! Especially when Yildiz is coming though in his preferred position and he could be pushed to the right..
But it could also be that the contract negotiations is ongoing with the club and that both parties are taking the time to think about the future.
It could also be that the media knows shit, and because Chiesa hasn't signed the contract extension yet, they are just speculating.

- - - Updated - - -

jj and bologna attackers compared. only league stats, per90, focused on some defensive metrics. jj players have a handicap in most stats that are related to possession (like number of touches, passes, etc) so without context these won't give the full picture of course. still, funny how saelemaekers is the best of the bunch in many of these

Clipboard_05-27-2024_01.jpg
It's hard to compare these stats. The only thing I would conclude from this is that Orsolini is a very effective goal scorer. I still believe Chiesa is the best winger compared to Saelemakers and Orsolini. The coach and Juve's system is letting him down in these statistics

Last edited:

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Could be. And he would be replaceable for sure. Everyone are! Especially when Yildiz is coming though in his preferred position and he could be pushed to the right..
But it could also be that the contract negotiations is ongoing with the club and that both parties are taking the time to think about the future.
It could also be that the media knows shit, and because Chiesa hasn't signed the contract extension yet, they are just speculating.
If the contract talk is still ongoing. i don't think they want to deal with another Dybala.
Ultimately it could be down to, if huge offer come sell. If the player asking for too much money sell.
if neither happen/true keep .

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am not sure selling Chiesa is a smart idea. He was played out of position by Allegri and he had an injury interupted season. His market value had probably dropped (EU40m according to Transfermkt where it peaked at over EU70m). But if that is what Motta wants, then so be it I suppose. In the end, you have to back your coach and his choices.

But I am not sure that is what Motta wants - smells like media speculation.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I am not sure selling Chiesa is a smart idea. He was played out of position by Allegri and he had an injury interupted season. His market value had probably dropped (EU40m according to Transfermkt where it peaked at over EU70m). But if that is what Motta wants, then so be it I suppose. In the end, you have to back your coach and his choices.

But I am not sure that is what Motta wants - smells like media speculation.
If we sign Zirkzee do we need to sell chiesa?

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
The story is picking up as now Pedulla is saying that there is no chemistry between Chiesa and Motta, and that Chiesa is target for Conte in Napoli lmfao.

We will know for certain in the Motta presentation press conference if it’s all bs. Kinda like how Sarri iced out Mandzu in his, you could just tell he wasn’t in his plans.

Also if Chiesa wants to stay he needs to renew asap, it’s either that or they ship his ass in the summer.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...now Pedulla is saying that there is no chemistry between Chiesa and Motta, and that Chiesa is target for Conte in Napoli lmfao...
chiesa and motta worked zero days together. healthy chiesa is the best italian winger and it's not even close

napoli can only target chiesa if jj is stupid enough to sell him to a potential rival. also conte doesn't play with wingers. who does though lol

all this sounds like some clickbait bs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 30)