Federico Chiesa (75 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he will never be a world class player because he lacks vision. he plays with head down and can't scan field for where openings are or where his team mates are.

look at difference between him and berradi despite berardi having less pace and dribbling skill. berardi plays wit head up. 2 assists. chiesa with nothing

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He seems like he thinks he has to carry the team and do everything. It is often the case but I think it is too much responsibility too soon for him.

We need to find a way to take the pressure off him and have others step up.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You call the past 3 games good performances?
So you're moving the posts now? Why not consider his time here at Juve or even his career at Fiorentina?

He's a winger, period. Probably he'd be better off playing in 433 than 442 but it is what it is. He's currently out of form, been like that for at least a month now.

In the middle he looks lost, that's for sure. He can't use his pace and dribbling so well there, it's too tight for him.

Jun 16, 2020
he will never be a world class player because he lacks vision. he plays with head down and can't scan field for where openings are or where his team mates are.

look at difference between him and berradi despite berardi having less pace and dribbling skill. berardi plays wit head up. 2 assists. chiesa with nothing
Dude honestly have you seen Berardi for a few games in a row? He had so much space today with Sandro going all out in attack. De Ligt’s passing was off plenty of times creating dangerous situations at that left side for Berardi.

Berardi isnt some kind of world class RW. He’d struggle at us or at any other top club. Also has his off games, pretty limited for a RW who’s only able to use his left foot. Not particularly fast or strong. Decent player and I’d like him as a player who we could rotate but Chiesa has without a doubt more potential.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He seems like he thinks he has to carry the team and do everything. It is often the case but I think it is too much responsibility too soon for him.

We need to find a way to take the pressure off him and have others step up.
What age was Del piero when he was leading the attack firstly Allegri needs to kick his ass again so that he remains calm headed with so much hype around him

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What age was Del piero when he was leading the attack firstly Allegri needs to kick his ass again so that he remains calm headed with so much hype around him
Two completely different players. There is only one Del Piero.

Two completely different sides too. The Juventus of the 90's was an outstanding team, no one player had to carry the team consistently.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dude honestly have you seen Berardi for a few games in a row? He had so much space today with Sandro going all out in attack. De Ligt’s passing was off plenty of times creating dangerous situations at that left side for Berardi.

Berardi isnt some kind of world class RW. He’d struggle at us or at any other top club. Also has his off games, pretty limited for a RW who’s only able to use his left foot. Not particularly fast or strong. Decent player and I’d like him as a player who we could rotate but Chiesa has without a doubt more potential.
Let me guess u have watched berardi few games in a row Osman?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Two completely different players. There is only one Del Piero.

Two completely different sides too. The Juventus of the 90's was an outstanding team, no one player had to carry the team consistently.
I agree but age should not be a criteria for taking up on more responsibility and stepping up your game

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I agree but age should not be a criteria for taking up on more responsibility and stepping up your game
Probably not but people mature at different rates. Some people grow up faster than others. Chiesa just seems burdened by the expectation and lack of quality from the rest of the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 65)