Federico Chiesa (57 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dybala's 10m per season is completly acceptable for his contributions.

it's also easily doable since the real useless players ds, berna, ramsey will leave club in summer and clear wage book

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
dybala's 10m per season is completly acceptable for his contributions.

it's also easily doable since the real useless players ds, berna, ramsey will leave club in summer and clear wage book
Your wish has been granted. The overrated Chiesa will miss tomorrow's game.

As a bonus I'll give you this: I'm fake fanning tomorrow's game too.

Hope you're happy now :D

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hating on this guy is absolute shitfuckery.

Despising the Asexual Frencn Giraffe however is very acceptable.

I am thinking of pasting Fagiot's head on a giraffe spreading its legs and ready for insertion - I wonder if I printed that image on t-shirts would they:

A.) Sell?
B.) Would I get sued by Juventus or Fagiot's ugly Maman Toad?

:boh: :b81:

Edhardy

Jan 9, 2014
No doubt Chiesa is going to get it together, he is too skilled, athletic and mentally strong not to.
Allegri needs to find a way to get the best out of Chiesa and Dybala basically and this 4-4-2 might not be it

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How did Ronaldo’s presence allow him to shine, why then didn’t Rabiot or Bernardeschi shine last season by that logic?
In the euros who allow him to shine? Immobile? Please man..
yes. by having 2-3 players man marking ronaldo, you give chiesa more space to operate.

now teams don't have to man mark any juve player. just stand around cuz no one except dybala can dribble or play with head up.

i don't care about national team. we talking about juve

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I’m convinced this guy is carrying an injury and has been all season. At the start of the year he was rested for a number of games and Allegri mentioned something about Chiesa feeling pain and there could be an underlying issue causing it. It was very cryptic and not really pounced on by the media but it makes a lot of sense after his performances this season.

He’s been nowhere near as dynamic as he was last season, I’m convinced he’s got some underlying injury that is effecting him

Jun 16, 2020
I’m convinced this guy is carrying an injury and has been all season. At the start of the year he was rested for a number of games and Allegri mentioned something about Chiesa feeling pain and there could be an underlying issue causing it. It was very cryptic and not really pounced on by the media but it makes a lot of sense after his performances this season.

He’s been nowhere near as dynamic as he was last season, I’m convinced he’s got some underlying injury that is effecting him
He came back with the injury he got in the final.

- - - Updated - - -

yes. by having 2-3 players man marking ronaldo, you give chiesa more space to operate.

now teams don't have to man mark any juve player. just stand around cuz no one except dybala can dribble or play with head up.

This is to easy tho, filtering relevant and huge accomplishments out to make your own point more valid.

Mar 12, 2019

You don’t care about national team, well then your opinion is irrelevant.
If Ronaldo was marked by 2-3 player. Why didn’t Rabiot and Bernardeschi step up then? There would have been plenty of free space for them to score goals and to be essential for the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 47)