Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I also think the deal is postponing not because of the money. The financial problem for us is that we don't have much cast upfront to pay. For example, even if Aouar were available for 40M, we would not take it as Lyon will demand 20M upfront plus 20M obligation to buy. But we can pay 10M loan fee for Chiesa now. The money for buyout clause (45M) is high, but it is an option-to-buy (at least on paper), so it does not affect our book in this financial year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Most likely we will do all our urgent buys in this mercato... and take it easy in the next one unless halland is available. SO expect Chiesa to be announced at any momentl.

You heard it first here.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think we are waiting on Fiorentina to sign his replacement/replacements
I don't really understand that argument. It's like clubs who are being approached for their wide players by Fiorentina don't read the news and are unaware Viola are going to get tons of cash from Juve for Chiesa because it's not official yet?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I can already picture the hair loss and the years of stress lines and wrinkles being added to @Bianconero81 ‘s face with each passing match day.

@Lion
You can’t lose what you don’t have. I’m sure he’s bald by now :sad: supporting Juventus is no easy task and he’s been doing it for the last 52 years. Poor @Bianconero81

He was mad at me the other day because I questioned Dybala’s first touch (of a rapist). Called me lolzillian and all but I still love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)