Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Chiesa played as a RWB and Iachini has been criticized for it, we're not bringing him here to be a RWB.

What are you even arguing for here? Do you think its wise looking at Chiesa when we have Sandro, Danilo, Cuadrado and a primavera kid as fullbacks?
Where has Iachini been criticized?

One thing is for sure Chiesa has to play on the wings, either right of left. He had a difficult season playing as a striker last year. He relies on his pace, explosiveness and dribbling. We can discuss if he has the discipline and defensive qualities to play as a RWB, but football is dynamic and playing as a RWB doesn’t necessarily mean that he’ll be a full back like in Conte’s 352.

If we play like this he could be the RM while defending (with the ball 3412); Szczesny; Chiellini, Bonucci, Danilo; Frabotta, Arthur, Bentancur, Chiesa; Kulusevski; Ronaldo, Dybala, while defending we’ll switch to 442 with Kulu left and Chiesa right. Frabotta and Danilo in their usual positions. It’s nothing strange actually, when we play 433 with Costa, he’ll also drops back and takes the RM position in 442 while defending.

Costa is nothing more than a impact sub, Danilo will play in defense so it’s Chiesa and Cuadrado for the RWB/RM position.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yup,

Chiesa in an expensive loan and a total of 50 mils is a super fair price. I dont know what people want here.

Chiesa for 30 mils? nope not going to happen.

To be honest i dont know why he gets so much hate here. The guy has rthe right mentality and great qualities for a team like Juve.

Also the main reason, Cuadrado is old.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yup,

Chiesa in an expensive loan and a total of 50 mils is a super fair price. I dont know what people want here.

Chiesa for 30 mils? nope not going to happen.

To be honest i dont know why he gets so much hate here. The guy has rthe right mentality and great qualities for a team like Juve.

Also the main reason, Cuadrado is old.
I WANT AOUAR!

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
RW in the squad: Kulusevski, Bernadeschi, Douglas Costa and even Cuadrado if needed
RB/RWB: Cuadrado, De Sciglio
LB/LWB: Sandro

Juve: Lets spend 50m on another RW!
This argument is a fallacy. Pirlo does not play with wingers, he plays with wingbacks.

Cuadrado is the only player in our squad right now who can play RWB. Who else is there?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Chiesa can join Juventus even without the sales. According to Momblano

The agreement between Chiesa & Juventus had already been reached last year. When Dybala was close to leaving, Paratici chose Chiesa as his replacement. [Momblano]

Chiesa to Juve: Tomorrow may be the day of the decisive summits! @marcoconterio

Further contacts today between Juventus & Fiorentina for Chiesa but still no agreement, Juve tried to include Rugani and De Sciglio, but Fiorentina refused. Fiorentina would accept Demiral who Juve won't sell. @DiMarzio

There's an agreement between Chiesa & Juventus. @DiMarzio

Chiesa is valued at around €60m by Fiorentina between loan and redemption. He will be a concrete goal of Juve until the last day of the transfer market. @DiMarzio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)