Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
One of the leagues most talented young players. Has shown versatility and an ability to play both wings. Good with both feet, has great pace and stamina. He may not be fantasy attacking player for some of the purists or the folks here who still think its the 90s but is a talented modern winger and that's what coaches want.

Someone like him could help be another option (along with Kulu) to bring balance to a team that is trying field both CR7 and Dybala at the same time. Like he could play the Berna/ Cuads role in a 4-3-3 except he's actually good on the ball too.

If look at the team we are assembling its younger, more athletic and more versatile. Its the right direction and Chiesa fits the bill and maybe, some day, slowventus can be a thing of the past
this is a great point you bring up.

the modren winger. the modren winger is all about speed, hustling and direct play.. just get the job done.

gnabry comes to mind for me. if chiesa can bring to juve what gnabry brougt to bayern. then we are in for a really good time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
One of the leagues most talented young players. Has shown versatility and an ability to play both wings. Good with both feet, has great pace and stamina. He may not be fantasy attacking player for some of the purists or the folks here who still think its the 90s but is a talented modern winger and that's what coaches want.

Someone like him could help be another option (along with Kulu) to bring balance to a team that is trying field both CR7 and Dybala at the same time. Like he could play the Berna/ Cuads role in a 4-3-3 except he's actually good on the ball too.

If look at the team we are assembling its younger, more athletic and more versatile. Its the right direction and Chiesa fits the bill and maybe, some day, slowventus can be a thing of the past
I mean, he's probably a good player but looking at our team that literally has no depth at fullback spending the money that you do have on Chiesa makes no sense. We have Kulusevski as our young attacking project who's the priority. Reality is that we also have Bernardeschi as well who's not leaving, same thing with Costa. Look at our depth chart and you'll clearly see Chiesa makes no sense.

Also, I've been watching the same league that you've been and although Chiesa is a good player, he's not at the level of Juventus.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I mean, he's probably a good player but looking at our team that literally has no depth at fullback spending the money that you do have on Chiesa makes no sense. We have Kulusevski as our young attacking project who's the priority. Reality is that we also have Bernardeschi as well who's not leaving, same thing with Costa. Look at our depth chart and you'll clearly see Chiesa makes no sense.

Also, I've been watching the same league that you've been and although Chiesa is a good player, he's not at the level of Juventus.
Its funny how you say we don't need him because we have two players who've been useless for months.

And on us being short on wingbacks, Chiesa played WB against Inter last weekend. We also have AS, Danilo, Cuads,, Kulusevski and (while I dont know if Pirlo is interested) I would give Bernardeschi a shot.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Its funny how you say we don't need him because we have two players who've been useless for months.

And on us being short on wingbacks, Chiesa played WB against Inter last weekend. We also have AS, Danilo, Cuads,, Kulusevski and (while I dont know if Pirlo is interested) I would give Bernardeschi a shot.
Chiesa played as a RWB and Iachini has been criticized for it, we're not bringing him here to be a RWB.

What are you even arguing for here? Do you think its wise looking at Chiesa when we have Sandro, Danilo, Cuadrado and a primavera kid as fullbacks?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Chiesa played as a RWB and Iachini has been criticized for it, we're not bringing him here to be a RWB.

What are you even arguing for here? Do you think its wise looking at Chiesa when we have Sandro, Danilo, Cuadrado and a primavera kid as fullbacks?
What am I arguing for? That I want Chiesa and I want to kick Costa to the curb. I would think that's obvious.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
damn our team with him will have crazy depth and option to play any formation when ronaldo needs a rest:

chiesa-dybala-kulu

in a front 3

kulu-bentancur-arthur-chiesa

in a 4-4-2

as a RWB in a 3-5-2.

the options with this signing means team can be flexible with many formations.
Excellent point Depth and flexibility will be extremely important this season considering the five subs rule and other potential covid interruptions, pauses, outbreaks etc.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Cuadrado isn’t really a fullback in this system. defensively he’s a RM, while the RCB (Danilo) is the RB. But I’m sure you knew that already.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

IMO we are ACTUALLY bringing him to play RWB.in that 3-4-1-2 formation.
In a 4-3-3 he will play upfront.

Jul 20, 2012
yeah but he’s not gonna bench Cuadrado immediately so he can move all around until he does.
It's not gonna take long

- - - Updated - - -

or we will play 3-4-3 with Cuadrado as a rm and Chiesa as a right striker, you can switch them too
If chiesa comes I'd much rather we don't continue to play cuadrado. He shouldn't play anymore than a rotational.role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)