Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Go convince Aulas to do a loan obligation deal like you can do with Fiorentina then.
Got his number?

- - - Updated - - -

They dont want to do any loan installments deal for aouar like chiesa which is the only reason its happening is because we dont have to pay full money upfront.
but but but agnelli and aulas are best pals!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
You think? You think he's gonna essentially replace cuadrado in the starting 11?
Probably.
There is a reason why Pirlo experimenting with Cuadrado as LWB against Roma. I don't see it neccessary against a better side than Samp and Away.

One of the reason should be that transfer deadline will be ended in a week and he wants to know his option if he can play Chiesa RWB and Cuad LWB

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope Douglas Costa keeps refusing all bids. Signing Chiesa for 50m is insane and he's not the answer to any of our current issues.

Please someone explain to me a formation where our 50m man Chiesa fits while also keeping one of the hottest prospects in the world playing in Kulusevski.

We have more RW than we have fullbacks combined. Great planning.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Am I the only one who still wants Chiesa if we get that loan or a decent deal?

Costa can fuck off. He was only ever a good for a period in his first season when he was playing LW. As RW (who is constantly injured) he is crap and should make way for the younger Chiesa

I was a Costa defender for a while. I thought the club should be patient and see if he could regain his earlier form. He's had long enough and i'm tired of his ass.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Costa can fuck off. He was only ever a good for a period in his first season when he was playing LW. As RW (who is constantly injured) he is crap and should make way for the younger Chiesa

I was a Costa defender for a while. I thought the club should be patient and see if he could regain his earlier form. He's had long enough and i'm tired of his ass.
no, I’m team Chiesa as well. It’s funny, all I hear is how overrated he is, but never any specific reasons as to how, beyond his price tag. Just lazy, recycled, talking points. It takes maybe five minutes of simple research to figure out how he’d fit. And he’s only 22. Juve targeting young talent and people still cry.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
no, I’m team Chiesa as well. It’s funny, all I hear is how overrated he is, but never any specific reasons as to how, beyond his price tag. Just lazy, recycled, talking points. It takes maybe five minutes of simple research to figure out how he’d fit. And he’s only 22. Juve targeting young talent and people still cry.
Tell us what makes him so good, why we need him and what justifies his price tag then.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Chiesa is overrated and overpriced at 70-80 million which is what Viola were asking.
50 million with a loan and obligation to buy is a good deal for us. I would take it.
My only issue is whether we are able to sell Costa in time or not.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

lmao people against this signing are clueless.

with chiesa in our team will actually for the first time in forever actually have depth everywhere.

last season when dybala and costa was injured who did we have to rely on? berna and higuain. two bad players.

the season before, when we needed some quick hungry midfield players vs ajax, our choices were....no one. we had benatncur and matuidi and pajnic.

when in CL final in 2015. who did we have for depth to bring on? an untested 18 year old coman. while barca had freaking Pedro on bench.

vs madrid. we brought in freaking Lemina to save us in CL final. lmao

now our bench when ronaldo needs a rest, or dybala is injured. we have kulu, morata, chiesa.

we no longer need to see unreliable costa or berna. how is this a bad thing. dumb tuz

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tell us what makes him so good, why we need him and what justifies his price tag then.
One of the leagues most talented young players. Has shown versatility and an ability to play both wings. Good with both feet, has great pace and stamina. He may not be fantasy attacking player for some of the purists or the folks here who still think its the 90s but is a talented modern winger and that's what coaches want.

Someone like him could help be another option (along with Kulu) to bring balance to a team that is trying field both CR7 and Dybala at the same time. Like he could play the Berna/ Cuads role in a 4-3-3 except he's actually good on the ball too.

If look at the team we are assembling its younger, more athletic and more versatile. Its the right direction and Chiesa fits the bill and maybe, some day, slowventus can be a thing of the past

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
damn our team with him will have crazy depth and option to play any formation when ronaldo needs a rest:

chiesa-dybala-kulu

in a front 3

kulu-bentancur-arthur-chiesa

in a 4-4-2

as a RWB in a 3-5-2.

the options with this signing means team can be flexible with many formations.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
damn our team with him will have crazy depth and option to play any formation when ronaldo needs a rest:

chiesa-dybala-kulu

in a front 3

kulu-bentancur-arthur-chiesa

in a 4-4-2

as a RWB in a 3-5-2.

the options with this signing means team can be flexible with many formations.
He also excels in short passing/link up, making him a possible fit in Ramsey’s spot as well. He can pretty much play anywhere in the attacking phase. How people don’t see the value in that is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)