Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: A sad day when Glasgow is seen as worse than Birmingham.

Basically every city in the UK has some very nice bits and some really bad bits. Strangely they are often next to one another.

Edinburgh and Glasgow have both got some of the worst areas in the UK (Trainspotting is based on a scheme in Edinburgh) but some very nice parts, particularly Edinburgh. Agree with you on the weather though.
Trust me, I went through Glasgow last summer and decided that nearby Dumbarton looked more civilised and stayed there for a couple of days instead. Edinburgh however has character and history about it a very nice City gutted I was only there for 2 days so I didn't really get a chance to explore it.

You'll be surprised about Birmingham, its definitely one of the most modern cities in the UK, of course it has its toilet parts but the centre of Birmingham is very nice.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get UK hate , i've been to London,Dublin and i liked both of them ! I liked them way more than Italy , actualli i really disslike Italy .
It depends on what you're looking for, I like places with history and character so Italy more or less fits the bill.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
They are blinded and still thinking we are they biggest enemy, while also missing the point that their very own CEO said Chiesa is on the market. Looking at his comments he probably wanted to lure suitors for Fede.
It’s not crazy to think that, still gripped in the agony of defeat, he’d ask to be sold. Rocco will be happy to wait it out for a bit and then chat with him again once the clouds have cleared and could get a different answer.
LMAO Comisso said his words, directly after the game, no way Chiesa already said what he wants, its Viola who wants to sell, not the player getting angry about loosing. This ppl are really blinded if they wont sell him this year, they will get 20-30m offers next year as he will on his last year of contract.
He would be useful for us i guess, but not for 60m. It might be Morata type of deal with 50m fee total, would suit both parties.

Jun 16, 2020
https://www.violanation.com/fiorent...-year-loan-oh-come-on-are-you-even-trying-now

This guy sure knows a lot about calcio outside of his little purple bubble.

GdS, that pro-Juventus newspaper. Or it could be that Juve have the most supporters in Italy and so generate a fair percentage of printed news.
Haha that guy was seriously frustrated when he wrote that article. GDS is anything but pro-Juventus. They were on the front row to speculate about Paratici’s role in the troubles now with Suarez. GDS played a major part in framing us back in 2006, they can just fuck off but I hope they’re right about Chiesa.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
RW in the squad: Kulusevski, Bernadeschi, Douglas Costa and even Cuadrado if needed
RB/RWB: Cuadrado, De Sciglio
LB/LWB: Sandro

Juve: Lets spend 50m on another RW!
LB/LWB: A.Sandro Fabrotta MDS - Its not just A.Sandro there although there is an enormous difference in quality between A.Sandro and the rest..
RB/RWB: We also have Danilo there but all our options there are either not good enough or going to reach a retirement home soon.

I can understand why we want Chiesa as he can fit this role+Italian+Juve Fan+ He is one of the best in this role as well...
I do however want us to sign a strong CM even on the expense of Chiesa Gosens Telles or anyone else..

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I been trying to find reasons to explain this Chiesa interest and that we go for him has priority... and at the end what I understand is that Pirlo wants him in the team, for whatever reason it is... so... I guess we have to trust Pirlo's reasons and hope we can reach an agreement with Fiorentina where we don overpay for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)