Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Due to Commisso words - I think we are going to sell D.Costa for 30M and get Chiesa for 50M - I cant find another reason to why would he say who knows..

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
After getting dicked by West 'aaaaam yesterday I can see Wolves panic buying DC, which frees up this spot.
I hope so , I really don't think Man Utd will go after him even if they fail to get Sancho , Wolfs are the only epl team who could sign him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is anyplace there actually nice? I've never heard of a city in the UK get mentioned here and then someone says "yeah, that's a great place to live."
If Brighton had an actual big club, and I was a professional football player, that would been my nr 1 choice easy. Really nice little cozy city. Coastal beaches in summer, cozy overall vibe and scenery, south european style, artistic and some culture venues. And if you aking for big city life, its just 30 minutes from London. Basically a student city too, thats why I visited, a friend who was studying there. I wouldnt call it great, but it was nice little cute city, no negativity about it at all.

Birmingham was really good too IMO.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Brighton had an actual big club, and I was a professional football player, that would been my nr 1 choice easy. Really nice little cozy city. Coastal beaches in summer, cozy overall vibe and scenery, south european style, artistic and some culture venues. And if you aking for big city life, its just 30 minutes from London. Basically a student city too, thats why I visited, a friend who was studying there. I wouldnt call it great, but it was nice little cute city, no negativity about it at all.

Birmingham was really good too IMO.
Birmingham seems to get more and more modern every time I go to visit, I was fortunate enough to study there at uni and it was fairly modern then and were building areas around the main station and next to the mailbox there is now the cube which is some niche hotel/shopping areas. Only part of Birmingham which is an absolute shit hole is in and around St Andrews (birmingham city fc)

Generally the midlands are nothing much to write home about

- - - Updated - - -

UK is the wrong side of the island, give me Schotland <3
far too cold in the winter. And avoid Glasgow.

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyplace there actually nice? I've never heard of a city in the UK get mentioned here and then someone says "yeah, that's a great place to live."
I live in a nice city :D 20 mins outside of central london by train, bit snobbish because you get people who commute and work in London, but its generally deemed as a very nice place to live surrounded by areas of countryside.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Still unsure about this. Expensive (if the 60m 5m/year tag is true) and being Italian the last decade has taught us that the two most likely outcomes are 1. He will absolutely suck or 2. Nothing out of ordinary.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It really depends where in the city you live, some areas are better than others, like in any country. You can have properties worth millions not far from council houses. Every city has its expensive areas, although it does decrease the further north you go (in England).

Generally old working class towns or cities have bigger deprived areas than others, i.e. where there were coal mines, mills, shipyards, automotive and other manufacturing that no longer exist. Wolverhampton is one of these, the Black Country and perhaps even the whole West Midlands in general. It's the same for the north east, some of the north west, some of Greater London, and the bigger towns in Yorkshire.

If I had to pick 5 decent-sized towns or cities in the UK to live it would be something like York, Bournemouth, Brighton, Edinburgh or Oxford. But the best places to live in the UK are in the countryside, there are dozens of small towns and many more villages. PL footballers generally don't live in city centres, they will somewhere between the suburbs and 30-45 mins out in some small country town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)