Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Boateng is immensely impressed with his new Fiorentina teammate Chiesa, as the club resisted approaches from Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.

“I have never seen such a good player dress so badly. I have to take Federico shopping! As for the rest, Mamma Mia, he’s extraordinary. Believe me, Chiesa is on another level.

“He has it all: technique, strength, pace, tenacity, a good shot, dribbling skills. If he keeps the right mentality, he can become one of the three-four best players in the world, perhaps even the best.

“Honestly, at this stage, he’s the only one who can get in his own way. At this level, the mind makes all the difference, because everyone has talent, but if Federico decides to become the best in the world, he can do it.

“That is the first time I’ve ever said that about a teammate.”
Only thing we need is Pele praising him and his price will be doubled before the season even starts.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He is exaggerating ofcourse, but he isnt completely off, Chiesa is defenitely a better talent then most here give him credit for. He pretty much has most of the really dynamic tools a young top winger needs (mainly needs to improve his shooting/finishing ability, since he beats/out paces most defenders withe ease). Besides talent, like his high functioning energetic style, reminds me a little bit of a young Nedved.
People don’t like him here because he’s Italian. Viola overvalues him but he is a great talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)