Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Question here is.....

If we got this guy, would he be a starter in the front three over Berna and Costa? (assuming Cuadrado leaves). I assume so. His wages would be low but not sure about the transfer fee.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Question here is.....

If we got this guy, would he be a starter in the front three over Berna and Costa? (assuming Cuadrado leaves). I assume so. His wages would be low but not sure about the transfer fee.
No way should he start over Costa when fit.

The real question is how much plusvalenza can he generate?

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
I think another year at Fiorentina might be good for both clubs and also Chiesa. I dont think his price rises to much and he will grow a lot. If he doesnt he could have a drop in form like SMS did and could help us dodge a bullet. I just dont see him as a player that will make a huge impact this year for us.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Inter block Chiesa to Juventus
By Football Italia staff

Inter and Fiorentina are reportedly combining forces to block Federico Chiesa’s move to Juventus, sending him to San Siro in 2020 for €70m.
It is another step towards a Cold War between former Juve colleagues and now bitter rivals, Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.
For several months now, Sky Sport Italia have reported that Juventus had agreed personal terms with Chiesa and his entourage, with the player pushing to be allowed an exit.
However, the Viola are resisting all offers thanks to new owner Rocco Commisso and were openly irritated by the background approach to their player.
Now La Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport both state Inter are preparing a pact with Fiorentina to block Chiesa heading to Juventus, instead ensuring he’ll go to San Siro in 2020.
It comes after the Bianconeri put a massive spanner in the works for Inter by agreeing terms with Mauro Icardi, which has led to him rejecting all other offers, including Napoli and Roma.
Of course, it remains to be seen if Chiesa would accept the Inter move, but in any case it represents another chapter in the rivalry between the two clubs.
This also suggests other Serie A clubs are beginning to take action against a trend for Juve to agree personal terms with players and then try to force their clubs to lower the price-tags.

Makes sense?

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
So now its Inter's chance for revenge after the Lukaku debacle.

- - - Updated - - -

And we sold Kean (I know different position), who was homegrown as well. Brilliant.
$70 million on a pathological diver.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Boateng is immensely impressed with his new Fiorentina teammate Chiesa, as the club resisted approaches from Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.

“I have never seen such a good player dress so badly. I have to take Federico shopping! As for the rest, Mamma Mia, he’s extraordinary. Believe me, Chiesa is on another level.

“He has it all: technique, strength, pace, tenacity, a good shot, dribbling skills. If he keeps the right mentality, he can become one of the three-four best players in the world, perhaps even the best.

“Honestly, at this stage, he’s the only one who can get in his own way. At this level, the mind makes all the difference, because everyone has talent, but if Federico decides to become the best in the world, he can do it.

“That is the first time I’ve ever said that about a teammate.”

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is exaggerating ofcourse, but he isnt completely off, Chiesa is defenitely a better talent then most here give him credit for. He pretty much has most of the really dynamic tools a young top winger needs (mainly needs to improve his shooting/finishing ability, since he beats/out paces most defenders withe ease). Besides talent, like his high functioning energetic style, reminds me a little bit of a young Nedved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)