Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good dribbler, pace, good with both feet, fantastic shot, scores goals, creates, works hard and is very young. If he played with betters strikers he would have way more assists too. He would be immense under sarri.

Guy has crazy athleticism. Very effective with the ball pushing it forward, quite direct when he wants to be. Tricky to mark as well, cuts on a dime.

One knee injury and he loses all of that

- - - Updated - - -

Would be underwhelming and offset the good work we did by bringing De Ligt in. It wouldn't surprise me though, as this board can't resist that itch, that itch to sell and downgrade, strengthen one area but weaken another.
Shouldn't underrate Chiesa though. I think he would be effective here on the wing, he seems to have his shit in order more so than Bernie with final product. Looks like a pain in the ass to mark.

Not sure how we can relate him as a winger to selling Dybala. I mean, people are saying if Dybala gets sold then we go after him. Doesn't make any sense to me. That would only tell me that Sarri had no plan to use Dybala as a CF then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Actually Chiesa is nothing like Berardi. Berardi has poor technique and dribbling skill. Very limited and only excel in very few things.
He used to be a promising finisher, but not the complete player to succeed at a big club.
Chiesa is very solid in many areas and if he can reach high level in certain skills, he has a very high potential.

If we sell Dybala for €100m and get Neves and Chiesa for that money I would consider it good business.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Actually Chiesa is nothing like Berardi. Berardi has poor technique and dribbling skill. Very limited and only excel in very few things.
He used to be a promising finisher, but not the complete player to succeed at a big club.
Chiesa is very solid in many areas and if he can reach high level in certain skills, he has a very high potential.

If we sell Dybala for €100m and get Neves and Chiesa for that money I would consider it good business.
I know, it was a weak troll move, I rate higher to Chiesa but not at the level of somes are doing right now... for instance I disagree completely in the deal you are suggesting, IMO we would have a weaker starter cuz at the end, quantity doesn't mean quality

I want Paulo in the team but in case the club decide to sell, we should invest all in one clear starter player in attack or in MF at the same or higher level of La Joya

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the problem with chiesa is that he is very right footed. He will mostly be assisting from the right, but well if he comes he will most likely assigned to assists ronaldo and whoever is thee

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I know, it was a weak troll move, I rate higher to Chiesa but not at the level of somes are doing right now... for instance I disagree completely in the deal you are suggesting, IMO we would have a weaker starter cuz at the end, quantity doesn't mean quality

I want Paulo in the team but in case the club decide to sell, we should invest all in one clear starter player in attack or in MF at the same or higher level of La Joya
I like Paulo too. A lot actually. And I think he can return to the jewel he was not too long ago. But Chiesa is like a young Dybala IMO. The Dybala we picked up from Palermo. With Sarri here, Chiesa seems almost like the perfect match. He ticks all the right boxes. He could be our Insigne if you will. If Sarri wants to play Dybala as a false 9 with Ronaldo cutting inside from his left wing, Chiesa on the right could be very interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

the problem with chiesa is that he is very right footed. He will mostly be assisting from the right, but well if he comes he will most likely assigned to assists ronaldo and whoever is thee
When we build up from the back the opposition is forced to come up and press high. This leaves space behind their defence for counter attacks. Countering with CR7, Dybala and potentially a pacy Chiesa could be devastating. I don't care too much about what side he will play. Maybe he will play on the left if CR7 is deployed in the middle.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
problem? Imagine a right foot dependent right winger who is bombing down the right flank (instead of a lefty cutting inside) and putting in mad crosses to the box for only the world's greatest goalscorer and ariel threat to ghost inside on to.

Problem...yes what a problem.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
To be fair, his left foot is very decent, He is not Nedved, Snejder, Dembele or even Coman in terms of both foot efficiency but he can still shoot, pass efficiently with it, unlike Dybala or Bernadeschi. And we badly need right-footed attacking player as Dybala, Bernadeschi or Costa are all very left-footed

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I like Paulo too. A lot actually. And I think he can return to the jewel he was not too long ago. But Chiesa is like a young Dybala IMO. The Dybala we picked up from Palermo. With Sarri here, Chiesa seems almost like the perfect match. He ticks all the right boxes. He could be our Insigne if you will. If Sarri wants to play Dybala as a false 9 with Ronaldo cutting inside from his left wing, Chiesa on the right could be very interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

When we build up from the back the opposition is forced to come up and press high. This leaves space behind their defence for counter attacks. Countering with CR7, Dybala and potentially a pacy Chiesa could be devastating. I don't care too much about what side he will play. Maybe he will play on the left if CR7 is deployed in the middle.
I disagree about the Chiesa potential so I can't see him like a Paulo

I would definitely like Federico here in Juve but not as a Paulo replacement

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
problem? Imagine a right foot dependent right winger who is bombing down the right flank (instead of a lefty cutting inside) and putting in mad crosses to the box for only the world's greatest goalscorer and ariel threat to ghost inside on to.

Problem...yes what a problem.
A problem because like you said, he will not cut in and shoot too much, so we lose an opportunity to have someone like first season berna, who was an ace shooting from the right wing.

But like i said ib my roevious post, he will mostly assisnting cr7 and the 9, Which is good obvs. And he seem to have a brain, unlike our usual suspects in juve

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A problem because like you said, he will not cut in and shoot too much, so we lose an opportunity to have someone like first season berna, who was an ace shooting from the right wing.

But like i said ib my roevious post, he will mostly assisnting cr7 and the 9, Which is good obvs. And he seem to have a brain, unlike our usual suspects in juve
meh i think a competent right winger crossing to Ronaldo is of more use than someone shooting from outside the box

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

Chiesa is much better as a LW. If he comes at the expense of Dybala, Ronaldo should be the CF, and Costa RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)