Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Actually I don't know where is that 70mln price tag coming from. His team is gonna finish the season just above the relegation zone while he doesn't even have double stats. So if he scored 20 goals and Fiorentina were in the top four how much would he cost, 200mln? Plus, no other Italian club has ever paid 70 mln for a player and now they are going to splash it on Chiesa? Since they're not, we have no competition because Monaco is finished and there's no other foreign team stupid enough to pay so much for unproven Italian wonderkids. I'd offer them 45m or Orsolini plus 25.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Actually I don't know where is that 70mln price tag coming from. His team is gonna finish the season just above the relegation zone while he doesn't even have double stats. So if he scored 20 goals and Fiorentina were in the top four how much would he cost, 200mln? Plus, no other Italian club has ever paid 70 mln for a player and now they are going to splash it on Chiesa? Since they're not, we have no competition because Monaco is finished and there's no other foreign team stupid enough to pay so much for unproven Italian wonderkids. I'd offer them 45m or Orsolini plus 25.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
If Chiesa scored like 20g this season then he would be worth 70mil. He scored 6 goals this season and 6 last season. We payed around 40 for the dybala/costa/bernardeschi. 50 million max imo for chiesa and thats pushing it

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He’ definitely good and will cut it here because he seems mentally strong but he’s overpriced and not a priority
i appreciate his speed, grinta and technique, but he's terrible at scoring his chances. he has more shots than belotti or immobile while scoring considerably less. berardi level of effectiveness. not sure i'd call a player mentally strong when he chokes in front of the goal.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
i appreciate his speed, grinta and technique, but he's terrible at scoring his chances. he has more shots than belotti or immobile while scoring considerably less. berardi level of effectiveness. not sure i'd call a player mentally strong when he chokes in front of the goal.
Making poor decisions especially in front of the goal is normal for players at his age and is usually fixable, but he doesn’t look down like Morata used to do and he’s like a leader for Fiorentina which suits as well and reminds me a little bit of Bernardeschi in his final couple of seasons with Fiorentina.

Jan 22, 2016
But He is versatile. Can even play a Kaka role for us. And the most important thing, he is italian. He will fight for this shirt until the end. and we need new Italian blood in our team especially when our Italian cores are all retiring. In 2 years we only have Bonucci, Bernardeschi and Spinazzola.

We definitely need more useful Italians.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
If Inter can match or come close to Juve's offer, he'll go to Inter because he's Interesti... from what I understood so far.

https://www.football-italia.net/138072/inter-40m-pair-chiesa
Inter have reportedly prepared a bid of €40m plus Yann Karamoh and Zinho Vanheusden for Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa.

According to Corriere dello Sport, the Nerazzurri have made the 21-year-old their No 1 transfer target.

General manager Beppe Marotta is looking to snatch Chiesa from under the noses of Juventus, who have readied an offer of their own, and drive down his €80m price tag.

Jan 22, 2016
based on the ~7m he's asking, i'm sure he'll die to wear our jersey :baus:

for 30-40m and a reasonable, ~2-3m salary, i'm in. but paying 70m + 7m net for a player who scored 6 goals in fiorentina as their star player? i'd rather pass.
Where did that 7m came from? Im sure we aren't that stupid to pay such a salary to a kid. What are we? Barca or United?

I could see us wrap the deal around 40-50m with 4m in wage.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Chiesa scored like 20g this season then he would be worth 70mil. He scored 6 goals this season and 6 last season. We payed around 40 for the dybala/costa/bernardeschi. 50 million max imo for chiesa and thats pushing it
Should Chiesa score 20G his price would be over 100M without a doubt..
21 year old , leader of his team , very high potential and 20G means very prolific.. Juve would offer more than 100M for him and they might not be the only club (although the only club in Italy...

- - - Updated - - -

Where did that 7m came from? Im sure we aren't that stupid to pay such a salary to a kid. What are we? Barca or United?

I could see us wrap the deal around 40-50m with 4m in wage.
We will probably get him for 50M+Orsolini..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)