Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Chiesa is much more ready than Zaniolo. We've only seen Zaniolo for a season, he has a lot more to prove. Chiesa is a reality, by far the best in Fiorentina last season and this one. Fiore were dreadful under Pioli, not a game won since mid february but Chiesa still shines.

Something they must be teaching well in the Fiore academy (and surely in this case Enrico too) is the mentality. Chiesa behaves like he wants the world. Works crazy hard and shows professionalism from being a teenager, similar to Bernardeschi but more constant. I remember his match against us when he "announced" himself a few years ago, shows 0 fear. Thankfully he benched Insigne from the NT, at 20yo.

Just last weekend he made the assist for Fiore's goal, hit the post, hit the crossbar, our fans applauded him. He'll be a star.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It's a lot easier to be standout in a poor team when you are a player built for counterattacking. He gets an unbelievable amount of space often because Fiorentina are attacked by other sides.

He's a good player and certainly has potential but he is a complete unknown in terms of playing for a team that has to break down defences. I've still got doubts on him, especially given the rumoured price tags. For that amount of money, I prefer players who play with their head up.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Under Allegri having several options for a set of 3 players in that final third is wasted. He doesnt rotate or change it up enough to cater for all.

Wide options are an abundance right now. If Costa isn't wanted then thats fine...sell him. But i would consider selling cuadrado as well. Chiesa bernadeschi and ronaldo for wide options are enough. With Dybala kean and mandzukic is gives us more than enough for that final third.

That is if Allegri is 100% staying.

Apr 19, 2007
Under Allegri having several options for a set of 3 players in that final third is wasted. He doesnt rotate or change it up enough to cater for all.

Wide options are an abundance right now. If Costa isn't wanted then thats fine...sell him. But i would consider selling cuadrado as well. Chiesa bernadeschi and ronaldo for wide options are enough. With Dybala kean and mandzukic is gives us more than enough for that final third.

That is if Allegri is 100% staying.
He doesnt rotate? Cuads has been out all year and Costa has been off and on. The other 4 forwards have been rotated outside of Ronaldo and now Kean as well. If we do bring someone in though we really have 2 spots to sell off IMO

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juve like Chiesa and want to sign him but he would cost at €70m. Juve intent on lowering Fiorentina's request by including Orsolini and Mandragora.

In addition, Federico would seek salary of €6m-€7m net, while Juve would prefer to give him €3m-€4m net.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: Ridiculous fee and salary. 50 million max, and a salary of no more than 4 million; otherwise, he can fuck off and become someone else's burden.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are working on signing Chiesa, who can arrive in case of the departure of Douglas Costa & Dybala. (Romeo Agresti)
Not worth it
:howler: Yeah. Let's sell both Costa and Dybala to replace them with this one season wonder :rofl:

The newspapers and "fake gurus" are making it seem like we're signing the 2nd coming of Zidane or Maradona or some shit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i think this is going to happen. We will get priced out of Joao Felix race and splurge on :chiesa:. I am fine with it as long as we take care of CB and CM first.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather Joao Felix, but we aren't getting him. I don't know if Chiesa is actually an upgrade on Costa at this point; maybe in the future, he could become a better player. Still, I'd rather Zaniolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)