Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No fluffing, he's been decent this season. You wouldn't know that if you only look at goals/assists of course.
I've watched most of the matches. But I guess you're right in that he's no longer making clownish highlight-reel touches with blooper music in the background, yes. Whoopdeefuckingdoo.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes been decent but being decent isnt enough for the standard we are aspiring to reachieve. His salary is too big for the type of performances he has offered so far. I could say this for half the squad actually. I have no faith in this team atm. Hoping for better times ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

Still zero goals and zero assists in Serie A for Turdski.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/team/stats/_/id/111

Sorry, the guy sucks. Kean has played like half the minutes Berna has and at least has 2 goals. Stop fluffing this guy.
Hes a winger so his job is to produce g&a. Absolutely shocking in this dept. Overall decent if we take into consideration he didnt do any major fuck ups this season but is that enough for Juve player? We have so many players that dont produce anything on consistent basis so what can we expect from this season? Im very depressed how this team looks like atm. My only hope is Allegri, that he can set this team up.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Stop trashing king Berna.
Your going to demormalize him.
He is the best. He doesn't do goals and assists because he doesn't feel like it.
He let's other players take the glory.
Only hard work for the king.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Stop trashing king Berna.
Your going to demormalize him.
He is the best. He doesn't do goals and assists because he doesn't feel like it.
He let's other players take the glory.
Only hard work for the king.
indeed, he is like the dignified monarch that chooses to walk amongst commoners unarmed and unguarded, no other king other than BernaGuti can do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)