kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So aparently he touched the ball 9 times during the first half. Legend.
All hail Lord Berna.

Finished with 16 touches, the same amount Chiello had in 5 minutes after coming on.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Watching him today, one question really leapt out me, when did he become so slow at running?
Hit the gym, bulked up too much...clearly has impacted him. Watch highlights of him at fiorentina...was a lot quicker, more agile...he needs to slim down, unless he is giving up on this sport and going to try AFL.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Hit the gym, bulked up too much...clearly has impacted him. Watch highlights of him at fiorentina...was a lot quicker, more agile...he needs to slim down, unless he is giving up on this sport and going to try AFL.
He’s been bulked up for a few years now, I think I’ve said here before the worst thing that happened to Berna is that Juve tried to turn him into some sort of demi-Ronaldo. For Viola he used to be as nifty and vicious as a crack hoe. I hadn’t seen him play in the centre of the pitch and lack so much speed to be slower than their CM’s. It was really noticeable and pretty tragic. I hate to assume but I think he has got to have some mental health issues seeing the downturn he’s had the last few years.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So aparently he touched the ball 9 times during the first half. Legend.
All hail Lord Berna.

Finished with 16 touches, the same amount Chiello had in 5 minutes after coming on.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Yup, felt like it watching the game, we played almost exclusively through the right, because, well.. there's was only Bernardeschi and Sandro on the left :D

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He’s been bulked up for a few years now, I think I’ve said here before the worst thing that happened to Berna is that Juve tried to turn him into some sort of demi-Ronaldo. For Viola he used to be as nifty and vicious as a crack hoe. I hadn’t seen him play in the centre of the pitch and lack so much speed to be slower than their CM’s. It was really noticeable and pretty tragic. I hate to assume but I think he has got to have some mental health issues seeing the downturn he’s had the last few years.
He was big already when he came here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)