Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It has nothing to do with a friendly match. He wasn't shit in Fiorentina and he didn't suck right away for us (that was under Max iirc).
He was absolute garbage for three seasons, including under Max. He had one decent season under Max - that's all. Let's not exaggerate and resort to hyperbole just to suit a particular narrative.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm well aware of it. All of that is right.

I just... I guess I have a hope even such disaster performances. Max gives me hope actually.
I know what you mean man. I don't like Turdeski, but if he can be useful, so be it.

I just don't want us to renew his contract, De shitlio's and Raguni's. We need to move forward, and there's no way we're doing that if we continue to reward mediocrity and keep renewing the deadwood. I hope that shit is all in the past now that the fucker Tootsie is gone.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know what you mean man. I don't like Turdeski, but if he can be useful, so be it.

I just don't want us to renew his contract, De shitlio's and Raguni's. We need to move forward, and there's no way we're doing that if we continue to reward mediocrity and keep renewing the deadwood. I hope that shit is all in the past now that the fucker Tootsie is gone.
We'll see how this season go. IMO by January we should know how good/bad we are and where we need to improve (with Max). If Berna starts giving good performances I don't see why should we ditch him. However, he's got himself a hard task because he really needs good performances in order to get a new contract. I don't mind using him in a swap deal but I doubt clubs would willingly take his wages.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’ve been of the opinion that Berna had the best characteristics to play Mezzala for awhile now. Seems like Max has given him an opportunity there again. Hes got some confidence now, so I could see him taking that spot permanently. That setup also gives us two players on each flank who are at least average crossers with Berna and Sandro on the left, and Chiesa and Cuadrado on the right. Let Rabiot and Bentancur fight it out for the DM role next to Loca while McKennie the Swiss army knife plays all over.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Obviously it was just a friendly game and it’s better to not take too much from it but there are also some positive signs coming from his cameos at the Euro’s where he proved he can take on the responsability of a high pressure penalty kick and also convert it while also hardly putting a foot wrong in the minutes played on the pitch aswell… overall appears to be not as mentally broken as most of us initially thought and the goal against Atalanta is just more proof that when a coach really believes in him there’s still a glimmer of hope in this regard.

With all that being said i still have little to no expectations from him but what i do hope is that all Juve players do well and help the team, ofc he could just aswell turn into shit again in the next couple of months and might never recover from it but imo for now he is showing signs that he could be a very usefull hybrid CM/LM this season under Allegri so let’s just see how this one pans out.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yesterday Friendly match against U23, I thought he don't have a good game.
The one who make things happen in 2nd half mostly Rannochia and McKennie. Fagioli also play as a regista

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)