rainhard

May 5, 2004
how has this turd lasted here longer than amauri
We dont wan't to end up with a loss in our book and that is a lame excuse
We need strong policy, if players is not perform for half a year , give him a chance
After that if he still not performing, send him out on loan with some achieveable target. If target is not surpass let him go, either loan + obligation or straight sell

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Waiting for #10 shirt to be taken off the back of Saviola2.0 then he'll sign.
I don't get it. I really don't. Dybala is an inconsistent pussyfag, but at least he can actually play football.

Turdeski is atrocios, absolute garbage, a travesty. What do you actually see in him?

- - - Updated - - -

To get rid of him in winter transfer we need to exclude him from UCL list, along with arthur and ramsey
Can we add Fagiot and Bentapoor to the list? The only problem will then be who to deploy in midfield. Man, our squad is full of weak links and trash players.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't get it. I really don't. Dybala is an inconsistent pussyfag, but at least he can actually play football.

Turdeski is atrocios, absolute garbage, a travesty. What do you actually see in him?

- - - Updated - - -

Can we add Fagiot and Bentapoor to the list? The only problem will then be who to deploy in midfield. Man, our squad is full of weak links and trash players.
BernaGuti never slouches or gives up when the going gets tough just like King Ruru and Lord Padoin.
However Dybalol :barza:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
BernaGuti never slouches or gives up when the going gets tough just like King Ruru and Lord Padoin.
However Dybalol :barza:
That's because they're pseudo footballers who lack the talent. Imagine being talentless and a turd, refusing to work hard. They have to work hard to compensate for how clueless they look on a football pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)