Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Again? I mean, at Viola maybe, but he was never really competent for us. Now he’s just done enough to make Allegri start his ass for whatever reason.

After all the utter shit displays we’ve seen with this clown over the years, I’m not going to give him any credit until he scores like 5 of those in matches that mean something.
The guy was the worst player on earth in the last 2 years, and was pretty bad even in Allegri's last season, that we forgot how useful and prolific he used to be in his first season here under Allegri. Back then, in 2017-18, he started only 9 matches and played a total of 1100 minutes, yet he scored or assisted 11 goals on 9 different matches. He averaged a goal/assist every 100 minutes. So I'd say he was a competent sub four years ago. But just like you, I'm not giving any credit to this ass after those clown performances under Sarri and Pirlo.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
The guy was the worst player on earth in the last 2 years, and was pretty bad even in Allegri's last season, that we forgot how useful and prolific he used to be in his first season here under Allegri. Back then, in 2017-18, he started only 9 matches and played a total of 1100 minutes, yet he scored or assisted 11 goals on 9 different matches. He averaged a goal/assist every 100 minutes. So I'd say he was a competent sub four years ago. But just like you, I'm not giving any credit to this ass after those clown performances under Sarri and Pirlo.
I also remember his g/a ratio being incredible good, was frustrated that Allegri didn’t gave him more minutes, started playing more regularly towards the end of that season. His decision making was his biggest problem back then, and we know what happened in the 3 seasons after that.

Its easy to get carried away after a nice goal, but his biggest problems remains the mental struggles he’s facing. Hopefully the Euro’s changed something.

I do think that LM or LCM is Berna’s best position. Never saw a real right winger in him. Not direct enough, tends to turn around when spaces get tight instead of going towards the goal and a non existent right foot complicate things for him on the right.

I’m very cautious tho, afraid that he wants more salary if he has 3 good months with his contract expiring this year. He’s with Raiola now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Seems like he's going to have an important role next season in a dynamic role. CM on offense in a 4-3-3 and LM on defense in 4-4-2 covering for Ronaldo. Potentially a great upgrade from last time Allegri was here as Matuidi had that role and he was awful with the ball.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Would be funny if Mncini + Allegri combo revived this guy. On top of that transforming him into a competent LCM, cause he quite looked like one last night tbh.

Wonderful goal, decent runs and we all know he can cross from that left side too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Meh. Years of being absolute dogshit can't be forgotten with one wonder strike in a meaningless friendly. I am still not going to absolve him of being absolute trash for almost three years, but since we can't dispose of him, I hope he can be serviceable. Just please don't fucking renew his contract.

Jul 3, 2020
Another match, another Berna start. Many, many more to come.
Starting to think you work at either JuveFc or football italia. Or your brain dead and live in your parents basement. Haven’t figured it out yet

- - - Updated - - -

Max will get the best out of this gem. Max is the most important employee at Juve atm

- - - Updated - - -

Again? I mean, at Viola maybe, but he was never really competent for us. Now he’s just done enough to make Allegri start his ass for whatever reason.

After all the utter shit displays we’ve seen with this clown over the years, I’m not going to give him any credit until he scores like 5 of those in matches that mean something.
You need to stop using “we” your an imposter. Like I said probably a Napoli fan

- - - Updated - - -

Berna will be one of our best signings this season. New player!
This might actually be true.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: You Pezevenkis never learn. He's been atrocious, absolutely mediocre for half a decade now. WTF makes you think he's going to be a gem or a beast of a player all of a sudden? One preseason friendly? Get real.

He was shit under Pirlo, under Sarri, and even under Max before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)