Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bernariffic

Lmao imagine if Allegri manages to make him an actual competent footballer again. Would be amazing. You never know, he could have finally found his true calling playing in the midfield. We will soon find out.
Again? I mean, at Viola maybe, but he was never really competent for us. Now he’s just done enough to make Allegri start his ass for whatever reason.

After all the utter shit displays we’ve seen with this clown over the years, I’m not going to give him any credit until he scores like 5 of those in matches that mean something.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Again? I mean, at Viola maybe, but he was never really competent for us. Now he’s just done enough to make Allegri start his ass for whatever reason.

After all the utter shit displays we’ve seen with this clown over the years, I’m not going to give him any credit until he scores like 5 of those in matches that mean something.
His first season here he was actually pretty good. Was constantly creating pressure and seemed to score or assist almost every other appearance. Had like 5 goals-6 assists in 1100 minutes. Then put on a bunch of muscle for his second season and has sucked ass ever since.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
His first season here he was actually pretty good. Was constantly creating pressure and seemed to score or assist almost every other appearance. Had like 5 goals-6 assists in 1100 minutes. Then put on a bunch of muscle for his second season and has sucked ass ever since.
But why did he bulk up do much?? He isnt a fucking AFL footballer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don’t remember anything special, really. And if he’s fragile mentally he needs to go play for Brescia or something. He’s had enough free passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)