X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He was fine under Allegri. Were about to enter the Lord Berna era.
Nah, his massive downward slump started 6 months before Allegri was sacked

- - - Updated - - -

As he was called in NT, this was the best moment to sell him.
Should we fail that, lets just pay his contract and throw him out, like we do anyway...
For once i agree with you

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
sell him if a good offer comes. with the sale we can get a prope CF.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah fuck. He's a good player and can be a starter in any mid table European side and he should leave when he's got good press. Otherwise he's destined to be on the bench for another season.
But the issue is that next year is a World Cup year. He can't afford to sit for a year.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yea but wasn't he mostly shit aside from that? iirc he had a great start to the season, one of the best in the team and then fell off significantly 2nd half of the season
You can say that about everybody on that team. They played like a CL contender till December, and then it all turned to shit. Iirc Berna did some shitty things to stand out (like filling the offside on Donny VDB's goal in Turin), but he really hit rock bottom the season after.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But the issue is that next year is a World Cup year. He can't afford to sit for a year.
He won't. His interview after the final and his two penalties made him popular with the fans again.

He may be a bit too sensitive, but he's going to come back stronger out of last season. Especially after winning the Euros and having felt the confidence of Mancini (who, let's admit, took a massive risk not only taking Berna but also allowing him to take those penalties).

I don't think he'll be a focal point in our team, he'll probably be one of those players who are sometimes in and sometimes out.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Calendar season?

Either you mean a calendar year or a football season.

If you're going to mock someone, please make sure to not say stupid shit. Thank you.
Wow thanks for the English lesson.
I really needed that since it's not my first language.
What can I say. We can't all be as smart as you.
Thank you for gracing this forum with your wisdom.
I saw a few pages back someone butchering the English language so UP UP and Away Super Seven. Bring down the hammer of Proper Grammar on them please.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I actually thought he played well under mancini.

He just has so much competition and we have depth in all areas bernie plays in.

Funny enough the ones who criticise most are us juve fans...I.speak with so many other football fans who all think he is ok and they watch him play on a regular basis.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wow thanks for the English lesson.
I really needed that since it's not my first language.
What can I say. We can't all be as smart as you.
Thank you for gracing this forum with your wisdom.
I saw a few pages back someone butchering the English language so UP UP and Away Super Seven. Bring down the hammer of Proper Grammar on them please.
Oh you don't like being mocked? That's odd.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Oh you don't like being mocked? That's odd.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
No. I don't like being patronized by a Belgian who thinks he can give English lessons to a Romanian in an international juventus forum.

If you're smart you are going to realize the absurdity.
If not, you do you. No biggie.

Being an ass to someone doesn't mean you are mocking said person.
It just makes you an as**le.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)