Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He really needs to go for his own sake.

No confidence at all, none of the flair, explosiveness, or desire that he used to show before and when he arrived. It's a waste of everyone's time to continue like this. Sure he would do well at Roma, Lazio, or Napoli with enough time, there must be a good team that will take this bet on him.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
I think that pirlo puts him in just because we want to raise the price for him, but unfortunately he is doing the oposite. What a bad player, he sucks!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He really needs to go for his own sake.

No confidence at all, none of the flair, explosiveness, or desire that he used to show before and when he arrived. It's a waste of everyone's time to continue like this. Sure he would do well at Roma, Lazio, or Napoli with enough time, there must be a good team that will take this bet on him.
He’ll do well at Roma. Fonseca has a Midas touch when it comes to flops.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Our entire bench should be hungry young players like McKennie, Kulusevski and Demiral. Those guys should be starters at this point but we have no use for players like Bernardeschi. No veteran “experience”, “leadership” or talent. Just a starving player that can’t even piss standing up.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
I was VERY close to say "hey, he seems clearly better than frabotta" after a few mins on the pitch.
Then he started to pass every fucking ball to inter.

Turd tier. please sell. i can't handle this anymore.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At one point he tracked a run well and won the ball back when Inter were attacking and I was starting to think maybe he isn't so bad, then he immediately passed it to the other team :sergio:
It's amazing how often he makes an awful pass when any pro player could find a man. His confidence is completely destroyed, he's a lost cause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)