Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i mean it's proof of mentality. lots of players would have pouted and crumbled in first 7 mins against milan when hernandez committed 2 yellow card offenses and nothing happened. or even worse retaliated instead by commiting a foul instead of focusing on match. chiesa decided to fuck them up with his performance instead.

it's the same mentality that top players dribbling players like messi, ronaldo, robben have . don't worry about what others are doing or saying. just focus on what you can do.

berna can learn a lot from that

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
KirilovBG, Hey there buddy, I'm not sure we met, but I just would like to say. You are brave, because if you posts news like this, and it dont pan out, this is what awaits you:

8fwN.gif

tenor.gif

200.gif

500full.gif

WavyLegalBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif
Let's give the people some hope. Contact Schalke and swap Berna for Mckennie, what do you think ?

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Deschi ain't going nowhere for the simple reason that Mancini still picks him for the NT regardless of playing time at Juve. As long as he continues to come off the bench and is active, he's in game shape which is enough for Mancini to pick him. He won't accept any move 6 months before the Euros.

The only way he was going to leave in January was if we froze him out like Napoli did Milik (which we couldn't afford cause it would f up his market value). Also, I think his thought process is a couple of injuries to our attackers and suddenly he's in the mix again to start.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Deschi ain't going nowhere for the simple reason that Mancini still picks him for the NT regardless of playing time at Juve. As long as he continues to come off the bench and is active, he's in game shape which is enough for Mancini to pick him. He won't accept any move 6 months before the Euros.

The only way he was going to leave in January was if we froze him out like Napoli did Milik (which we couldn't afford cause it would f up his market value). Also, I think his thought process is a couple of injuries to our attackers and suddenly he's in the mix again to start.
You think corona won't stop Euro this year? I hope not...

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I wouldn't be so sure. Chiesa, Insigne, Politano, Berardi, Orsolini, Zaniolo, Kean all want to be in contention for the winger position at the Euros. Mancini has also played Lorenzo Pellegrini there. Chiesa, Insigne and Berardi are going to be called up 100%. Kean will be called up too but he can play the ST. Zaniolo is injured while Orsolini and Politano are in a poor form but it can change.
If I were Berna I'd rather want to maximize my chances by playing more.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I am sure the Euros will be played unless Covid takes a drastic turn towards the negative- In that case I don't know what will happen.
Football is so sad with empty stands. I can't wait to see fans cheer again so the atmosphere is revived. Euros, even if do happen, surely won't have fans there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Football is so sad with empty stands. I can't wait to see fans cheer again so the atmosphere is revived. Euros, even if do happen, surely won't have fans there.
I agree about the fans that they add a lot to the matches but as @Kopanja said, international football is worthless. So as I usually say, fuck international football. FUCK SARRI (just because) and let the Euros be played and get done with them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I agree about the fans that they add a lot to the matches but as @Kopanja said, international football is worthless. So as I usually say, fuck international football. FUCK SARRI (just because) and let the Euros be played and get done with them.
I don't give them much importance but I find them very fun, just like WC, it's somewhat different than club football. I also like the fact that they are assembled around the globe and barely trained together. As a neutral fun it's great to watch imo. It does suck to see injuries, though, no doubt about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)