Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why bring Dybala into this? You're such a feeble minded peasant. I don't give two shits how Turdeski has performed for Italy.

Two can play your silly little game btw.

For Juventus, Dybala has had a gazillion more good games than Turdeski over the past two years. Suck it!

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Idk, why you asking me? how’d you finish this post with Dybalas nuts in your mouth anyway?
Because you're the one who brought him into this with your silly comparison of his and Turdeski's NT performances, which are totally irrelevant to Juventus btw.

I'd rather Dybala's nuts in my mouth than half a dozen cocks up my butt, but with all the fetishes you have, that might not suffice.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he looked good on that left side having help from Barella. his onl asset is playing RW and cutting inside to put a strong cross or shoot, its all he really has in his game. No point in playing him on the left or in the center.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe need to play more in Azzurri, or be threatened to be sold in 2 months. Because what ever it was, it worked. Good solid performance from him.

Jun 16, 2020
Yip, did well.

Clearly just told to just keep it as simple as possible and focus on the basics. Nothing spectacular and the odd poor decision but much improved.
He was damaging us in the other games, but still believe that he should stay on that left side. It makes things easier for him providing us width and depth.

Finally a good game. Wish he could do this more often, corners were shit.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I never got the BERNA hate. Yeah he’s played like shit but he’s always been professional and never complained. I like seeing him do well and he fits in well in that frontline when he’s going good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)