MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
LB Berna, sounds like an idea. :xfingers: Same as Cuads at right back. Lots of energy and pace but as winger couldn't seem to get their shots on goal in finishing. Though I still think Berna has much more offensive upside in the opponent's end than Cuads. He's like in a forever slump. Maybe a Juve career ending one. :sergio:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He's still here, why is he throwing away his career? Clearly there is no realistic position for him in this years Juve.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I just think the pressure will be off him somewhat. He was rumoured to leave during the season..not scoring...it really did add a lot of pressure. We cant expect him to turn into zambrotta but if he can offer cover for sandro Cuadrado and chiesa then I will be happy.

I wonder whether pirlo will try him behind the forwards just to see whether he lives up to it under his new tactics.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I just think the pressure will be off him somewhat. He was rumoured to leave during the season..not scoring...it really did add a lot of pressure. We cant expect him to turn into zambrotta but if he can offer cover for sandro Cuadrado and chiesa then I will be happy.

I wonder whether pirlo will try him behind the forwards just to see whether he lives up to it under his new tactics.
Absolutely not. With his horrible decision making and his limited footballing IQ, all our promising attacks will die at his feet.

Jun 16, 2020

No, Pirlo said in a press conference that he sees Bernardeschi as someone who should play on the wing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 20)