Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Where is he? Is he injured? I think he can be more useful in our team now as he runs a lot and can play several roles. Maybe he can fit at wingback position this year.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This guy is 26 years old, starter for the Italian national team and had a value of 40m a few years ago, how the fuck aren't we able to sell him?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because he sucks, and no top team would actually want him. The teams that might be interested can't afford him, so they're better off looking for a rising talent from some obscure league on low(er) wages.

Turdeski is a contemporary Jabroni in every sense of the word.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This guy is 26 years old, starter for the Italian national team and had a value of 40m a few years ago, how the fuck aren't we able to sell him?
there were talks about napoli wanting him, some rumors about milan and roma too, but it looks like he refused every offer :boh: juventus is the club to play for in italy, especially when you're italian

Jun 16, 2020
He’s on a 4m salary and usually players ask more wages when they move to another club. So where are we going to find a club willing to pay Bernardeschi ~5m a year, while avoiding minusvalenza and taking in consideration that he didn’t had a good pass in 1,5 year.

It doesn’t surprise me that ADL was the only guy stupid enough to try it.

Our only hope is to resurrect Berna somehow.

Those wages is the real problem why we don’t sell Ruga, De Sciglio etc

Apr 17, 2013
Updated: Alex sandro made its debut on this ranking , Danilo gets closer to the head.

Bonucci 3 goals
De ligt 3
Danilo 2
Demiral (injury) 1
Chiellini (injury) 1
Alex Sandro 1
Bernie 1
Buffon 0
Szczesny 0

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He’s on a 4m salary and usually players ask more wages when they move to another club. So where are we going to find a club willing to pay Bernardeschi ~5m a year, while avoiding minusvalenza and taking in consideration that he didn’t had a good pass in 1,5 year.

It doesn’t surprise me that ADL was the only guy stupid enough to try it.

Our only hope is to resurrect Berna somehow.

Those wages is the real problem why we don’t sell Ruga, De Sciglio etc
His wages aren’t that crazy if he has suitors in the EPL. The best players at midtable clubs like Everton, Newcastle, etc earn around that figure I believe.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Forget Fabrotte..

Bernardeschi will discover his true role in the leftback position. I have the gud feeling we have found il nuovo zambrotta.

You know nothing, and dont quote me on this just in case please.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was just coming to post the same. He will end up at LWB/LM in this system, probably why we won't buy anyone else for there.

Apart from the "nuovo Zambrotta" shit, that is just insanity.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I was just coming to post the same. He will end up at LWB/LM in this system, probably why we won't buy anyone else for there.

Apart from the "nuovo Zambrotta" shit, that is just insanity.
Well, if Berna ends up being our "solution" to LWB, we might as well give up on the scudetto race... There is literally nothing that indicates he'd be good there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)