Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Loan + Obligation. Just fuck off already.

Tick Tock, the clock is ticking, and the Mercato days are numbered. Let's get rid of this turd, Khedira, and possibly Ramsey so we can bring in Aouar. I'm quite certain Pirlo isn't satisfied with that midfield, considering the quality and caliber of players that were lining up next to him during his playing tenure here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Berna, Juve needs a token Italia that's doesn't play defense. Perform average+ at best, and you can stay in Turin forever. Backup at Juve pays better than starter at other serie teams. Understand your limitations and I think you will perform much better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hope this guy stays here for his whole career and makes you angry for the next ten years.
Why Bro? Why the fuck would you want that? It actually sucks for our team too - he's taking a spot and a salary, money and a place that could be used on someone better and more useful. Don't turn into @Lion with his toxic desire for people to miss games Bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Call me crazy but i think this could be his year.
giphy.gif

HonoredPortlyAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lmao can you imagine another CL game where berna is a starter. imagine another game like vs lyon lmao

lmao we all gonna lose a few years off our lives. group hug
Or... be an optimist and imagine another CL game like Atletico 3-0 win.... :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Why Bro? Why the fuck would you want that? It actually sucks for our team too - he's taking a spot and a salary, money and a place that could be used on someone better and more useful. Don't turn into @Lion with his toxic desire for people to miss games Bro.

- - - Updated - - -

giphy.gif

HonoredPortlyAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif
Bro, I’m not gonna be @Lion

Instead I’m going to wish that you see every single minute Berna is on the pitch for us over the next decade. I don’t want you to miss a single glorious moment. I love you that much. :heart:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He had proven before that he can be a game changer coming off the bench, maybe he can repeat it.
Remember season 17/18? 5G 6A in just 1100 mins., I believe he can return to his best.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Loan + Obligation. Just fuck off already.

Tick Tock, the clock is ticking, and the Mercato days are numbered. Let's get rid of this turd, Khedira, and possibly Ramsey so we can bring in Aouar. I'm quite certain Pirlo isn't satisfied with that midfield, considering the quality and caliber of players that were lining up next to him during his playing tenure here.
Berna will be our #1 wingback. :agree: :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)