IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He clearly has skills, pace, fighting spirit and stamina but unfortunately he lacks the intelligence and vision.

He has difficulties comprehending the movement of his teammates, thus resulting with poor decision making.

I think he lacks a great support from an attacking midfielder like Ramsey so that we can only use Berna to get into simpler situations and goalscoring opportunities.

Just one-twos, runs between the lines and open shots would be sufficient. Nothing more complicated than that cause otherwise he struggles with too much responsibility.
I really disagree about the intelligence and vision. Last season those were the things he was best at. Always made the right decision, always played simple and direct.

This season at times he reminded me so much of Pogba for the first few months of that 205/16 season. He was making so many mistakes, losing so many balls, but he was bad because he tried, he wanted to do too much at once. He was never bad because he didn't exist on the pitch. He would make one good move and then string 3 bad ones.

Later when he slowed down, stopped complicating he was the best player for the rest of the season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Such an underwhelming player. His decision making is awful. He can beat his man and then completely fuck up and close himself down. His end product is severely lacking. I will remember his amazing performance against Atletico this year. Everything else was far bellow the level we require.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Such an underwhelming player. His decision making is awful. He can beat his man and then completely fuck up and close himself down. His end product is severely lacking. I will remember his amazing performance against Atletico this year. Everything else was far bellow the level we require.
:agree:

I think he is far more suited to the mezzala role where the final pass isn't as crucial. He doesn't bring enough to play further forward unless as an impact sub.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:agree:

I think he is far more suited to the mezzala role where the final pass isn't as crucial. He doesn't bring enough to play further forward unless as an impact sub.
Yeah, based on what Ive seen in these 2 years, he shouldnt play as our starting winger, support striker, etc... He isnt good enough to deliver on a regular basis. We need a player there that will constantly put pressure on opponents defense, that will give accurate final ball, a player who when he cuts inside will at least hit the fucking target. So frustrated with him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's a #8 at juve or a sub for me. Nothing else. He's been in some great positions this year and consistently fucked up the final ball and he's like a Robben cosplayer out there when he cuts in from the wing on his left only scores 1/100 not 1/4

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fiorentina 15 goals in 75 apps
Juve 7 goals in 52 apps

Not very creative either considering his final passes suck. Hell I'd probably try him at RWB in a 352 if Cancelo keeps doing a Sandro and regressing by the hour.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Decision making in sport is something I feel you cant improve much bc you have to decide in a split second and decisions in such a short span of time are based on instinct. His instinct is simply wrong 90% of the times.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Not improving at all since his Fio days.He was even better there.
Dybala at least had three very good seasons and therefore the hype but for Berna why do we rate him so high?

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Same applies to Cuadrado.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)