Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He is an absolute assist machine. Usually he always finds the perfect pass when it seems like theres nothing on.

Just made a few bad decisions tonight. When his game is fine tuned he will be world class

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Should have comfortably had 2 assists to Dybala.

I think the run he made with the attempted pass to Mario was made a lot harder by Mario's run, which was a bit strange and going against Berna's momentum. Made him look bad there.

But this is one of the first matches we've seen him play inside and have wingers outside of him. And the fact he made a half dozen penetrating runs from midfield is a clear dimension we lack from that position.

Even though most of the match he was playing as a 2 in a 3-4-2-1, he was still taking up defensive positions very close to the CMs. He won multiple tackles and I don't see how he cannot play in midfield.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
allegri must have gotten tired of asking for an isco type of player, so he's making his own swiss army knife kind of midfielder out of berna instead. this might be the most interesting season in years, and not only because of cr. bernardeschi has so much potential.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Really frustrating tonight. Moments of brilliance spoilt by poor decision making
I think that's the only thing missing from his game and it has been that way fairly often this season so far. Good news is that the more he plays the more he'll make the right decision.

Also I think the game was so easy last night he had so many choices when attacking that it became confusing. Another player who suffers from this is Cuadrado.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)