AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Or, shock horror, Allegri will rotate where he sees fit and both players will get plenty of game time as we should be playing close to 60 games this season...

Shocking stuff really. I hope you were sitting down when you read my post.
I wasn't. Promptly shit myself at the thought. Next you're going to tell us something like just because a player didn't start a match, doesn't mean there's tension with the coach or they're going to be sold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wonder how BernaGuti feels about playing with someone who is a rapist. Fede doesn't seem like the type to tolerate that.
His SJW friends probably already run riot on instagram and twitter, especially that one gay photographer chick. I expect Berna to hand in a transfer request any minute now.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
His SJW friends probably already run riot on instagram and twitter, especially that one gay photographer chick. I expect Berna to hand in a transfer request any minute now.
would bang
with consent of course, i'm no Cristiano

- - - Updated - - -

Berna is a very religious man :agree:

Some might even say a future saint :delpiero:
After he retires from football he will become the youngest pope ever, he's gonna retire at 33 years old and become a pope the same year.
He'll obviously have a full trophy cabinet, something similar to the Xavi's and rest of the spaniards from his generation.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
At the moment he's easily one of my fav players at Juve. Probably top 3.

It's actually incredible how gifted he is. Not only he's talented but he has the brain. He can develop into a real beast of a player. He kinda reminds me of Camo. We rarely see such players.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really good game, was excellent both going forward and defensively.

A couple of times his final ball could have been better, but he has gone up a level this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)