Gaidamack

Jan 5, 2018
Seriously, if this guy counties to show this kind of quality while Dybala still this inconsistent, Berna should be the future of this club and obliviously the NT. The attacking contribution he had prior to CR sending off and the defensive one after just shows how much he suits Juve and how eager he is to show his worth in a team stacked with attacking talent he has to compete with. Also last season he took every chance he got and had decent stats for the the minutes he played.

I really love it that Max is showing confidence in Berna from the start of this season, and now with DC suspended/injured he can find more space to grow and show what he's capable of.

I just wish Bentancur would also get some playing time.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I called it :touched:

il va être le prochain grand #10 italien

- - - Updated - - -

BernaDIECI incoming. #10

Laters Paolo.
Yes pls

- - - Updated - - -

This might be kind of surprising, but it looks like Bernardeschi and Dybala are players of completely different potentials. And what I'm saying here is based on their performance and progress during the last three years (including Berna's time in Florence), not on their current levels only.

Berna has everything that it takes to be one of the Juventus legends (especially that unique fusion of self-motivation, passion and humility all Juventus legends have), while Paolo seems more like another one very gifted player from South America. There were dozens of them: Saviola, Pato, Oscar, etc. Frankly, it was difficult even to recall their names right now, and this is exactly what I'm talking about.

I hope Paolo proves me wrong.
This.

Saviola 2.0

While BernaGuti the Gawd will lead Juve and his nation to glory, the next legendary Italian #10, like Ale and Totti.

Baggio is still a bum.

- - - Updated - - -

Me, you and Berna in a hot tub :tuttosport::maddy:

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
The only player who is capable of constantly dictating plays right now. Our attack with Dybala - Mandzu - Ronaldo is too slow and not direct enough. If he isn't already, he will be an indisputable starter very, very soon, either in midfield or attack.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The only player who is capable of constantly dictating plays right now. Our attack with Dybala - Mandzu - Ronaldo is too slow and not direct enough. If he isn't already, he will be an indisputable starter very, very soon, either in midfield or attack.
He should be a full time starter as attacking midfielder.

Right now he’s the only one capable of linking our midfield to our attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)