Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:agree:

This can’t be allowed to go on for another season. Beyond a joke now.
I wonder if we've contractually agreed with Allegri that he is in charge of the fitness coach and physio ie. to break the contract with them is to break the contract with Allegri. They've been together since Cagliari. If that the case, we've fucked up :lol: :sad: :sarritimeboyz:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I wonder if we've contractually agreed with Allegri that he is in charge of the fitness coach and physio ie. to break the contract with them is to break the contract with Allegri. They've been together since Cagliari. If that the case, we've fucked up :lol: :sad: :sarritimeboyz:
:zizoutimeboyz:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Correlation does not imply causation ;).

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
was he present at astori's funeral? the footage i've seen didn't feature him at all.
"A tearful Bernardeschi was applauded by Fiorentina supporters upon arrival, despite his acrimonious departure from La Viola to Juventus in July."

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)