The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Gonna have a stellar performance at Bernabeu giving us the edge over Madrid and consequently establishing himself as WC player. Then we sell Dybala.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:tup: i like it, we are in crux of season might as well play him and risk reinjury.

Afterall its not like there will be anything in the summer he needs to save himself for. ::lol3::

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The club announced that during today’s training session both Federico Bernardeschi and Alex Sandro rejoined their teammates, the two players had been recovering from recent injuries. Juventus will be able to count on two important players for the stretch run of the season

Bernie back with the group :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I bianconeri si sono ritrovati già questa mattina a Vinovo, poche ore dopo la gara contro il Milan. I giocatori che l'hanno vissuta sul campo, cui si sono uniti Alex Sandro e Bernardeschi, si sono limitati ad un lavoro di scarico, mentre il resto del gruppo si è dedicato ad esercizi di atletica e tecnica. Domani la preparazione del match di Champions entrerà nel vivo, con un nuovo allenamento in programma al pomeriggio.
http://www.juventus.com/it/news/news/2018/l-allenamento-della-juve-del-1--aprile.php

- - - Updated - - -

but

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Having the likes of Berna and Cuadrado back for the final stretch would make a huge difference, possibly decisive when it comes to the big games. Those two plus Douglas Costa (who looks better all the time) add unpredictability and tangible weapons that can evade markers and tactics. Bernardeschi has that weapon of a left foot and he drags defenders around because of it, but it also takes pressure off Dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)