Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm only concerned if he is top/bottom/versatile. Gay men that only top are fake gay men. If you aren't taking cock in the bum, your gayness is not complete.
So now you are ranking gays after gayness, that's so discriminatory of you. Every gay man is a gay man. You despicable swine.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why do you think it would be an issue? And yes, you are an homophobe or at least ignorant and intolerant.

It wouldn't be an issue for me if Berna ate a $#@! once in a while. Couldn't care less.
Wow, didn't take you much to evaluate me :lol:. It would not be an issue for you probably because you don't share a changing room with him. There are a lot of reasons why this would have been an issue and they are so obvious that I won't even bother to name them. You pretend not seeing them because of the political correctness and your fake tolerance.

Have you ever wondered why there are separate toilets for men and women? Why such an intolerance is still taking place in XXI century?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Wow, didn't take you much to evaluate me :lol:. It would not be an issue for you probably because you don't share a changing room with him. There are a lot of reasons why this would have been an issue and they are so obvious that I won't even bother to name them. You pretend not seeing them because of the political correctness and your fake tolerance.

Have you ever wondered why there are separate toilets for men and women? Why such an intolerance is still taking place in XXI century?
Now I remember why I had you on ignore

Attachments

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Three weeks to be re-examined seems really weird. I don't see this scenario happen in any other sport. Usually they know right away what the injury is.

This is like when you go to the local clinic and the dude says there's too much swelling, come back later.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Three weeks to be re-examined seems really weird. I don't see this scenario happen in any other sport. Usually they know right away what the injury is.

This is like when you go to the local clinic and the dude says there's too much swelling, come back later.
well, it’s like this: surgery now means season over. Give it a couple weeks and hope for the best perhaps it heals and season saved. Either way it’s strange to see a medical team kick the can down the road a couple weeks the way they are without tests in the interim and see how his knee heals

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So now you are ranking gays after gayness, that's so discriminatory of you. Every gay man is a gay man. You despicable swine.
You love this despicable swine, you silly twisted boy.

I didn't even get into the real rankings of regular bottoms vs power bottoms, and all those specifics. And dudes who bottom for trannies vs dudes who bottom for other dudes.

Let's just say top-bottom versatile pansexuals over everyone else. CIS heterosexuals at the bottom of the totem pole.

- - - Updated - - -

We had co-ed toilets in university dorms even a dozen years ago. Nothing like dropping a stinky deuce with a hot girl from your floor in the stall next to you. If she will still rim your fanny after smelling that, she's a keeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't agree more. :tup:
:heart:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

I didn't even get into the real rankings of regular bottoms vs power bottoms, and all those specifics. And dudes who bottom for trannies vs dudes who bottom for other dudes.

Let's just say top-bottom versatile pansexuals over everyone else. CIS heterosexuals at the bottom of the totem pole.
:maddy:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Lol at people automatically assuming a guy is a homophobe if he doesnt want Berna to be gay. I personally wouldnt like for Juve to be the flag bearer when football eventually comes out of the closet, and its been like 3 years since I last identified myself as homophobe

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

We had co-ed toilets in university dorms even a dozen years ago. Nothing like dropping a stinky deuce with a hot girl from your floor in the stall next to you. If she will still rim your fanny after smelling that, she's a keeper.

- - - Updated - - -

:heart:
So a tranny can be a top? Weird i wouldve thought trannies was a bottom thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)