Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fantastic player, having a quiet fantastic season. Incredibly annoying he gets injured when he gotten playing time due to our injury crisis.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,084
    Apparently his knee is still too swollen to determine if there is ligament damage.

As someone who has torn an ACL in both knees, if your knee is swollen that badly, chances are that there is ligament damage.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Apparently his knee is still too swollen to determine if there is ligament damage.

As someone who has torn an ACL in both knees, if your knee is swollen that badly, chances are that there is ligament damage.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but he wouldn't be able to walk off himself if he had ACL injury, no?

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,086
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but he wouldn't be able to walk off himself if he had ACL injury, no?
    You absolutely can.

See Carson Wentz @ALC

Dude tore his ACL, and was walking off the field. After playing a few more minutes after suffering the injury

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
    I walked after my tearing, even tried to finish the game, walked 20 more days after that before surgery as well. But that dude is right, if there’s a swelling there’s little chance that the ligament is intact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)