Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Huge blow if he’s out for a month. Again he starts a game and is decisive. Besides his obvious skill and technique, the lad is showing himself to have the right sort of grinta and personality to play for a club of our size. He’ll be a sure starter for us in the not too distant future.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He is like the assist version of Trezeguet. Barely see him the whole game then gets an assist ir goal from nothing. So productive. Should always start when fit.

Will most likely be our next no. 10.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
terrible news that he's out for a month, we're getting really thin upfront, Higuain, Dybala, Mandžukič, Cuadrado, Berna and Costa suddenly looks like hardly enough for 3 positions

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Absolutely, with Sarri there would be no Cardiff
y, it takes a lot of top level experience to go far in Europe, Sarri just doesn't have that, if he can't make an impact in Europe with his Napoli side, I doubt he would with Juve, at least not in the first years of that hypothetical tenure

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
y, it takes a lot of top level experience to go far in Europe, Sarri just doesn't have that, if he can't make an impact in Europe with his Napoli side, I doubt he would with Juve, at least not in the first years of that hypothetical tenure
That's why there would be no Cardiff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)