Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Berna is better, but we are not used yet to play with leftfooted player on the right
When he settles though, Licht hits the bench and Sturaro gets hit by a bus it's gonna be a fapfest
If The Accident does get hit by a bus, I think the bus might be the one suffering damage man.

- - - Updated - - -

Berna and MDS on the left, that will be sexier than Cam with his CK underwear! :ID: @Hustini
So, you wanna bench Sandro for MDS? :howler: You need to stop drinking man.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He clearly overlapes with Paulo too much atm, with RB helping (or "helping" in Licht and Ruru case) it's just too crowdy sometimes, if Paulo really goes wide.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I wonder why Allegri doesn't play him. Is it because our RB sucks and we need more defensive coverage with Cuadrado?

I can't think of any other reasons, he has 2 goals and 1 assist in just 2 starts ffs.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I wonder why Allegri doesn't play him. Is it because our RB sucks and we need more defensive coverage with Cuadrado?

I can't think of any other reasons, he has 2 goals and 1 assist in just 2 starts ffs.
Allegri is going to integrate him slowly, like Rugani, Moratta Alex Sandro and Coman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)