sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Nah, its mediocre. utterly mediocre
Bernadeschi profile:
Italian
Isn't a defender

Conclusion:
Definitely sucks. Able to own Italian lousy clubs, but will get owned by Watford in EPL

As much as I am a fan of Italian football NT, today's loss to Sweden is a proof that Italian talent development have been crap for past ten years.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Bernadeschi profile:
Italian
Isn't a defender

Conclusion:
Definitely sucks. Able to own Italian lousy clubs, but will get owned by Watford in EPL

As much as I am a fan of Italian football NT, today's loss to Sweden is a proof that Italian talent development have been crap for past ten years.
You looked at that formation, watched the game, and came up with that conclusion? Good luck to you.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Bernadeschi profile:
Italian
Isn't a defender

Conclusion:

Brilliant post, completely blew my mind.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
He is not even close to beeing starter material here, and my guess is here never will be.

He is the only italian ( Insigne) with a little skill. Shows how fucked Italy are When it comes to creativity!

I would love more than anything that our offensive stars are italian, but all are shit or just pure poachers!

From : Totti, Del Piero, Cassano, Camoranesi (Argentina, i know) and Baggio. To Eder, Berna, Insigne, Candreva..

Dont know What the fuck happened in the last 10 years!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 49)