Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can't deny that. Cuadrado should play as a RB/RWB. He is too wasteful to play any further.
he shouldnt play at all, hes too wasteful, the only factors he has is pace and unpredictability, he still lacks an end product for the most parts and when he's off form he's not exactly one to turn it back on frankly we should sell him on whilst he has some resale value

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
he shouldnt play at all, hes too wasteful, the only factors he has is pace and unpredictability, he still lacks an end product for the most parts and when he's off form he's not exactly one to turn it back on frankly we should sell him on whilst he has some resale value
He can always be useful coming off the bench!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not sure he should be starting, he looked well off the pace vs Lazio when he came on. He came back a lot later than other players because of he U21s.

I think Allegri is right to take his time with him. Douglas Costa on the other hand deserves a start ahead of Cuadrado.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not sure he should be starting, he looked well off the pace vs Lazio when he came on. He came back a lot later than other players because of he U21s.

I think Allegri is right to take his time with him. Douglas Costa on the other hand deserves a start ahead of Cuadrado.
:agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Players get playtime based on what the game needs, and whos better.

Not in how much they costed, age and excitement factor

I think badass is confusing selecting the team with selecting a prostitute.

Apr 19, 2007
BERNA NEEDS TO START EVERY $#@!ING GAME FROM NOW ON!!!
Where do you want him to start?

- - - Updated - - -

Players get playtime based on what the game needs, and whos better.

Not in how much they costed, age and excitement factor

I think badass is confusing selecting the team with selecting a prostitute.
Thats true but not all the time. When you pay a lot for a player they will get a much bigger chance than say a Lemina or another cheap option. If you are good enough you get in the lineup but players that cost more almost always get more chances early on

May 26, 2016

Agree. If its one thing Allegri really knows, its how to incorporate new players into the team at the right pace. Especially the younger ones.

May 23, 2013
Allegri always slowly integrates players. However I dont think Bernardeschi will be a starter this season. Who will he bench Mandzukic? Costa? Higuain? Dybala?

Next season when Mandzukic will probably and sadly move on. Though I hope he stays.

- - - Updated - - -

Its quite funny when we are already wanting all the new players thrown in after a 3-0 win where the guy you want replaced scored the opener
yeah it is pretty dumb. Dont know why everyone assumes Mandzukic will be benched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)